ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. and Mrs. Screw first encounter?

ruready4somefootball

Heisman Winner
Nov 10, 2003
and-that-is-how-mom-and-dad-met.jpg

The outfit the Knight is wearing would give undue credit to Mr. Screw, and the picture of the woman is not nearly as nice as the actual picture of Mrs. Screw.
But you have to admit that Mr is better looking if his face was covered with a Knight head. Just saying.[winking]
As would be many of us.

Reactions: rutgersal
1:57 of this video is the first time the Mr. made a move that was marginally received by the future Mrs., and it is beautiful. Also, maybe weird, but it was at the Melody so it is good.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
The outfit the Knight is wearing would give undue credit to Mr. Screw, and the picture of the woman is not nearly as nice as the actual picture of Mrs. Screw.

Yeah, but the chick in the picture... she looks like she would do stuff.

Really naughty stuff.

LOL ouch. You guys can't find a pretty enough fake pic of MrsScrew. Think J-LO but meaner and a little better looking.

The outfit is Mr. Screw's commitment to celibacy and birth control prior to marriage. Gotta admire his realization that he was a chick magnet, and had to take extreme measures to keep the Mrs. off of him.

The outfit is Mr. Screw's commitment to celibacy and birth control prior to marriage. Gotta admire his realization that he was a chick magnet, and had to take extreme measures to keep the Mrs. off of him.

Reminds me of the song "The Knight in Rusty Armor." The last line ends something like this (after describing the Knight getting married): "... every suit of armor ever made has a kink, chain mail pants with a missing link ..." Link to song: .

LOL, I must have missed this post,and it's a classic for sure.

What the heck is this doing back on the first page?

Oh and I do read. As long as I don't get a blister on my finger tracing the words. Once I get a blister I have to stop. Then I go color.

What the heck is this doing back on the first page?

Oh and I do read. As long as I don't get a blister on my finger tracing the words. Once I get a blister I have to stop. Then I go color.
You keep your hands off of my words, Mr.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT