ADVERTISEMENT

Myles Johnson

How cool.
BTW, in all the posts I’ve seen on him lately, no one mentioned that Pike called him one of the best passers on the team. With room to operate in the post after he-who-shall-not-be-named departure, I expect lots of opportunities for perimeter and slashing guys.

Myles is a good passed but be has to guard against passing too much. There were several times when he passed out of the low post instead of going up and strong for two.

Not a huge problem. Just a small thing to approve upon.

Last edited:
Reactions: satnom
Myles is a good passed but be has to guard against passing too much. There were several times when he passed out of the low post instead of going up and strong for two.

Not a huge problem. Just a small thing to approve upon.
Yes, I remember saying a number of time "take the shot."

I truly believe that Myles will be a very very good center for us over the next three years. He just needs more experience, strength training and better court awareness and he could become a monster. I would say he came to us and still is very raw but I can tell you that so was Roy Hinson when he came from Franklin High School and look what he became. I played against Roy for 2 years once he took the game up in high school and Roy’s hands, strength and overall improvement was amazing every year and I will not be surprised at all, that if in 2 years we’re all seeing Myles doing some tomahawk dunking hopefully on the heads of some State Penn players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT