ADVERTISEMENT

Myles Nash Article

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
Rich, up to you whether this should go into the current events board or not. Hopefully, people won’t bring political garbage into the thread. I read it as a Rutgers player who got a second chance and wants to do something positive for his life and others.

Great story. The police did their job correctly and Myles didn’t resist arrest. He also wasn’t on drugs which helped him to do the right thing. doing the right thing is paramount for cops and those under apprehension.

I liked the way he played the game and loved when he played both ways part time his Sr year. He was and is a real man. It seems like he will be a great cop and can talk to the kids and relate to them. Best of luck Myles.

Last edited:
Rich, up to you whether this should go into the current events board or not. Hopefully, people won’t bring political garbage into the thread. I read it as a Rutgers player who got a second chance and wants to do something positive for his life and others.

Should be kept here.... MUST READ IMHO... I really hope he makes it into the State Police Academy...

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
...Rutgers player who got a second chance wants to do something positive for his life and others.
You should edit out your initial commentary.. just bringing it up invites it.. is accusatory

Last edited:
I imagine the two years probation served for Nash's foolish mistake has in the sentance that the crime would be expunged from his record once the probation was served without any problems arising during that time.
Myles was lucky not to have that BB gun on him, who knows what might have happened, but the police the way Myles described him looks like , even if BB gun in possession, that police officer wouldn't have overacted and Nash was smart enough not to act threatening.

Hopefully Myles will be able to become a state trooper, he seems to have a level head and knows from his own experience that sometimes what originally looks like a criminal act is just someone making a stupid mistake once you investigate what happened.

Great story and wish Miles the best. Good job all around. Miles did nothing to make the police feel that they were in danger and complied with all their orders.
Police handled the situation with restraint and everyone came out good.
Does anyone one know if these were campus police or local departments?

Reactions: Greg2020
Great article, sounds like he has a solid path Now and respects law enforcement

Good read. I hope Myles makes it onto the force. Would be a great example.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT