ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting National Signing Day 2022 — Earl Signing Period Edition!

Is the recruit list at the top of the web site up to date? Zero four or five star recruits?

Any surprises or flips? I watched all the videos but could not make heads or tails of any good news.

Stars are over rated,
unless you're an astrologist

I know they don't very accurately predict success over the entire career but they do correlate well and how many kids are going to stay around for the entire career these days anyway? Seems we need them more than ever because we need them to be good early. By their junior or senior year who knows where they'll be playing.

I know they don't very accurately predict success over the entire career but they do correlate well and how many kids are going to stay around for the entire career these days anyway? Seems we need them more than ever because we need them to be good early. By their junior or senior year who knows where they'll be playing.
It's not an overly accurate system, but
There's is a correlation between BAMA, UGA, OSU, being in top 5-10 classes every year filled with 4&5* kids and now competing for BCS Playoffs.

I wonder how many 4&5* players were in NJ recruiting class this year. How deep that class is & compare to the # we were able to get (0).

Reactions: RUScrew85
It’s great that we over 20 large OLs. Hopefully 7 or 8 have the necessary athleticism and quickness to play in the B1G. The size of the players hasn’t been the problem.
Word is that they call do the Icky Shuffle

shuffle.gif

Stars are over rated,
unless you're an astrologist

Stars are over rated when your players don't have any.
When you get a lot of high star players ' they magically become properly rated.
Funny how that works amongst fans.

I'll take the opinion of HC Schiano (and every HC in the country) who are all offering tbose high star players.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Rutgers class is ranked 54 according to ESPN, that is closer to Temple at 69 than Iowa State and West Virginia, both in the 30s, hell, they have Maryland at 30. We are not competing in the B1G with a class ranked in the 50s, sorry, not happening.

Reactions: RUScrew85
It's not an overly accurate system, but
There's is a correlation between BAMA, UGA, OSU, being in top 5-10 classes every year filled with 4&5* kids and now competing for BCS Playoffs.

I wonder how many 4&5* players were in NJ recruiting class this year. How deep that class is & compare to the # we were able to get (0).
No 5 stars and 5 4 stars. The 2023 class in NJ is light on the top end.

No 5 stars and 5 4 stars. The 2023 class in NJ is light on the top end.

All the more reason that any coaching hire must have "NJ connections for recruiting" is crap.
Just hire the best coaches from wherever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT