ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting New 2019 Hoops offer

Thanks...looks like Isaa Thiam physically but no comparison athletically as this kid seems much more advanced at this stage.

From social media, sounds like he had some academic issues and is now receiving a bunch of interest because he got himself qualified

Reactions: Scangg
I tried to find things on him and saw he played 8 games as a frosh in 2016 under MAX Preps and he avearaged 15.3 ppg and I think 11 rpg. I can't find anything else on him. I thought maybe there was an academic problem but I had no proof of anything. It would be nice if he could come to RU and be eligible. Does anyone else have any info?

I see he has offers already from Depaul, Nevada, Washington State, Northern Colorado, McNeese State and Rutgers. His coach on Eastern Florida (juco where Carter played) stated he hates to lose him but he is now officially cleared by the NCAA for D-1 and he said the kid is a stud and D-1 coaches should contact him. Hopefully we can have a chance.

Would be a huge late get but there are a ton of teams in the mix

Looks like the kind of kid Coach could develop. Good late offer imo. One thing I certainly learned In watching his video: high school basketball in Nebraska is not great.
Yeah I noticed that too haha. Kid lit it up but that competition is makes cumberland county public bball look like the nba. Hes got some freakish tools u cant teach though. Ridiculous wing span and serious explosion

Holy shit this kid looks like a stud with that length and athleticism. If he has a good jump shot I can't see how he's not a blue chipper.

Reactions: satnom and Scangg
Athletic but a little concerned about competition level and the fact that Nebraska hasn't offered.

Athletic but a little concerned about competition level and the fact that Nebraska hasn't offered.
True... but the kid just got eligible, Hoiberg has a new staff that may not have had him on their radar and seems more involved in the transfer market than anything else. Could be q few reasons

Thiam probably could against the weak competition I saw in that video.
I liked Thiam’s shot and size but he had no where the athletic ability, dribble, decisive drives or hops of this kid. And No, Thiam could not do what this kid did even against Neb HS level comp.

Hope RU gets.

GO RU

I could see Carter reaching out although he is not extremely outgoing.

Also, I think Carter has a good year ahead. I have been following his progress, and he seems to really be getting fit. He also has that intensity which he will need at his position.

Wur, Lok

10984-2575-12124-1-marvel-premiere_super.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT