ADVERTISEMENT

New Boom! from Goody

Geez you guys think everyone who disagrees with you is trolling RU ...in this thread he certainly wasn’t trolling that I can see ...saying we don’t have team title aspirations next year is kinda on point ..we ain’t there yet and his saying Poz should not RS next year I agree with ..no sure Janzer won’t beat out new guy anyway so why mess with Poz at all ...Matter ?....that guy is an idiot who hates RU ...I don’t see this guy spewing hate at all ...oh NO ...AM I A TROLL NOW LOL
The irony here is of course any time someone is critical of a specific wrestler, you lose your mind.

Anyone can be critical of the team. I have no issues with that. When every post is either a backhanded compliment, a pessimistic outlook, or blatant bait, it’s signs of a troll.

If Poz doesn't red shirt, he's a freshman again next year (isn't he)? If he does redshirt, wouldn't he then lose that extra year?
Poz is a true freshman next year, just like everyone graduating HS this year

If he wrestles, he will be a true sophomore with a redshirt option the following year.if he redshirts (he won’t), he will be a redshirt freshman the following year with 4 years of eligibility left.

Rutgers needs to keep the momentum and grab as many AA's as possible every year. This will help recruiting.

Next year i am expecting Seabass, Alvraez (if 141) & Poz to contend for AA.
I am unsure what to expect from Turley, but I would think he makes another deep run at NCAA.

With the Ivy leagues wrestling, it will be more difficult to place at the tournament.

Other NCAA qualifiers at 125/149/157/197
Depending how deep Rivera and Poz go, another Top 10 to top 15 run looks likely.

Reactions: Leonard23
I am unsure what to expect from Turley, but I would think he makes another deep run at NCAA.
Whatever happens it's going to be one helluva fun ride. Kid gets his conditioning up look out. He's a gamer who's always looking to score, those kids usually do well. With his attitude, I swear at times he takes it personally like his opponent just punched his grandmother, I think he AA's next year.

Whatever happens it's going to be one helluva fun ride. Kid gets his conditioning up look out. He's a gamer who's always looking to score, those kids usually do well. With his attitude, I swear at times he takes it personally like his opponent just punched his grandmother, I think he AA's next year.
"like his opponent just punched his grandmother"

I'd like this multiple times if I could

• Haha
Reactions: Jersey Boys
If anything, with SeaBass and potentially Suriano (I know the odds are very slim but no one knows what his plan is ATM so there still is a chance) we would more than likely have our best lineup ever so there is 0% Poz would RS save for an injury

The irony here is of course any time someone is critical of a specific wrestler, you lose your mind.

Anyone can be critical of the team. I have no issues with that. When every post is either a backhanded compliment, a pessimistic outlook, or blatant bait, it’s signs of a troll.
Big difference between being critical and flat out being an ass towards a kid ...I don’t see where saying RU isn’t worried about team title is being critical ...it’s an honest opinion and for that you say he is a troll ...lol....I don’t even know the guy but I’ve been labeled a troll awhile back so I just don’t get why you get to decide who is trolling and who is not ..who died and left you boss.....having a different opinion then you means a guy is a troll ...your a joke

If anything, with SeaBass and potentially Suriano (I know the odds are very slim but no one knows what his plan is ATM so there still is a chance) we would more than likely have our best lineup ever so there is 0% Poz would RS save for an injury
This too

Big difference between being critical and flat out being an ass towards a kid ...I don’t see where saying RU isn’t worried about team title is being critical ...it’s an honest opinion and for that you say he is a troll ...lol....I don’t even know the guy but I’ve been labeled a troll awhile back so I just don’t get why you get to decide who is trolling and who is not ..who died and left you boss.....having a different opinion then you means a guy is a troll ...your a joke
I don’t consider myself a boss or better than anyone here. I actually feel I’m a pretty respectful poster. Meanwhile, and again here’s some more irony, YOU argue and insult people who don’t agree with YOU. So re-read what you said and then take a look a mirror.

I said what I said. I don’t think he’s a genuine Rutgers fan. I think he posts here to get people riled up and he does it in a passive aggressive way. Judging by the responses I’ve gotten, I’m not the only one who feels that way. If you don’t like it, you can either just accept it and move on or continue to cry about it. I’m done responding to you on this topic.

I don’t consider myself a boss or better than anyone here. I actually feel I’m a pretty respectful poster. Meanwhile, and again here’s some more irony, YOU argue and insult people who don’t agree with YOU. So re-read what you said and then take a look a mirror.

I said what I said. I don’t think he’s a genuine Rutgers fan. I think he posts here to get people riled up and he does it in a passive aggressive way. Judging by the responses I’ve gotten, I’m not the only one who feels that way. If you don’t like it, you can either just accept it and move on or continue to cry about it. I’m done responding to you on this topic.
Don’t even give him the time of day. You’re a good poster he just comes here to pick fights. Every match thread, hell pretty much every thread gets ruined when he posts.

Don’t even give him the time of day. You’re a good poster he just comes here to pick fights. Every match thread, hell pretty much every thread gets ruined when he posts.
He's a certified jabroni. If the mods actually policed the boards, he would've been banned a long time ago.

Yeah, there is a big difference. What I said was matter-of-fact. It s certainly not a consideration for Rutgers and while it was strategic for Penn State, it's just not a reason for Rutgers to redshirt a guy. I find it puzzling that anyone would even consider it a possibility that Rutgers would redshirt their (arguably) best wrestler.

What is not surprising to me is that some people will become ultra-defensive and overreact. There is a great deal of emotional immaturity in this crowd. Several people seem to think they're brilliant and can convince themselves that I'm someone that better suits their desire to discredit my opinions. Here are a few things to consider...

I have never lied about myself or anything. I have never attacked a wrestler. While I have questioned the competence of the program management, I have never made a personal attack on any coach. I have explained my criticism when making it. I have never used profanity or posted a dumb meme or .gif.

I have made personal comments about Leonard but only after receiving his .gifs and profanity towards me. And I even came to his defense once, insisting that he wasn't quite as stupid as someone said. And to be honest, I've seen some posts from him more recently that used sentences to express reasonably valid thoughts.

I would like to see some people here grow up and learn to have discussions when having differences of opinion. I don't know for sure but I do suspect some of these people are part of the cancel culture that is destroying all reasonable discourse in our society.

So, what would you like to know about me? I did not attend Rutgers. I do have family that did, including my father. I lived in NJ for 50 years (been gone for 20), close to Rutgers and had friends that attended. I most certainly did not attend Penn State (nor do I give a rat's ass about them) or any other wrestling school except when in high school. I do not follow any other college wrestling program. I want to see Rutgers successful and I will continue to make points when I see things that I suspect are counter to progress. I do believe that improving any program requires the identification of any and all things that need attention. Cheerleading is only to feel good. Defensiveness accomplishes nothing.

I have respect for Bill because he has impressed me with his ability to accept criticism, even when not in agreement, and does not make personal attacks. However, I'm sure he is also annoyed by me but I do suspect he has seen value in some of what I've said or suggested. He's an adult. I should mention that I am probably closer in age to him than most or maybe anyone else here.

I have coached kids in multiple sports. I coached my own sons in wrestling; one captured a kids-states championship and the other was very competitive. Both burned out by high school. I do recognize my technical knowledge could not advance them past Jr. High. I coached soccer too. I joined with another parent and despite neither of us having played soccer, we developed a top travel team and handed them off to the high school where they won a group IV state championship in their senior year.

I was successful in three sports in my youth and through my 20's. I was once ranked in the top ten in NJ in one individual sport.

My greater experience is in management. I was a troubleshooter and 3rd level manager in a technical environment. I did not manage by excuses. My experience allows me to identify glaring problems when I see them.

Nothing I have said here is untrue. Use it against me or use it to understand me. Try to be adults.

Someone said I have trouble articulating. Really? Someone suggested I should have been thrown off the forum. Really? Why? Grow up.

Pessimistically
I do not hate you or disagree with you on your posts. If I do, I will respond but will not attack posters for their opinions unless they spew falsehoods. I too love the program and try to lend my talent on the SKWC board to push the program to achieve new heights. I am probably biased because I believe in the trajectory of the program. The staff is constantly on the lookout to improve the roster. Your credentials certainly warrant posting probing or questioning tactics of coaches or fans. Fire away sir.

Reactions: brentx35
Pessimistically
I do not hate you or disagree with you on your posts. If I do, I will respond but will not attack posters for their opinions unless they spew falsehoods. I too love the program and try to lend my talent on the SKWC board to push the program to achieve new heights. I am probably biased because I believe in the trajectory of the program. The staff is constantly on the lookout to improve the roster. Your credentials certainly warrant posting probing or questioning tactics of coaches or fans. Fire away sir.
Thank you, Bill.

Yeah, there is a big difference. What I said was matter-of-fact. It s certainly not a consideration for Rutgers and while it was strategic for Penn State, it's just not a reason for Rutgers to redshirt a guy. I find it puzzling that anyone would even consider it a possibility that Rutgers would redshirt their (arguably) best wrestler.

What is not surprising to me is that some people will become ultra-defensive and overreact. There is a great deal of emotional immaturity in this crowd. Several people seem to think they're brilliant and can convince themselves that I'm someone that better suits their desire to discredit my opinions. Here are a few things to consider...

I have never lied about myself or anything. I have never attacked a wrestler. While I have questioned the competence of the program management, I have never made a personal attack on any coach. I have explained my criticism when making it. I have never used profanity or posted a dumb meme or .gif.

I have made personal comments about Leonard but only after receiving his .gifs and profanity towards me. And I even came to his defense once, insisting that he wasn't quite as stupid as someone said. And to be honest, I've seen some posts from him more recently that used sentences to express reasonably valid thoughts.

I would like to see some people here grow up and learn to have discussions when having differences of opinion. I don't know for sure but I do suspect some of these people are part of the cancel culture that is destroying all reasonable discourse in our society.

So, what would you like to know about me? I did not attend Rutgers. I do have family that did, including my father. I lived in NJ for 50 years (been gone for 20), close to Rutgers and had friends that attended. I most certainly did not attend Penn State (nor do I give a rat's ass about them) or any other wrestling school except when in high school. I do not follow any other college wrestling program. I want to see Rutgers successful and I will continue to make points when I see things that I suspect are counter to progress. I do believe that improving any program requires the identification of any and all things that need attention. Cheerleading is only to feel good. Defensiveness accomplishes nothing.

I have respect for Bill because he has impressed me with his ability to accept criticism, even when not in agreement, and does not make personal attacks. However, I'm sure he is also annoyed by me but I do suspect he has seen value in some of what I've said or suggested. He's an adult. I should mention that I am probably closer in age to him than most or maybe anyone else here.

I have coached kids in multiple sports. I coached my own sons in wrestling; one captured a kids-states championship and the other was very competitive. Both burned out by high school. I do recognize my technical knowledge could not advance them past Jr. High. I coached soccer too. I joined with another parent and despite neither of us having played soccer, we developed a top travel team and handed them off to the high school where they won a group IV state championship in their senior year.

I was successful in three sports in my youth and through my 20's. I was once ranked in the top ten in NJ in one individual sport.

My greater experience is in management. I was a troubleshooter and 3rd level manager in a technical environment. I did not manage by excuses. My experience allows me to identify glaring problems when I see them.

Nothing I have said here is untrue. Use it against me or use it to understand me. Try to be adults.

Someone said I have trouble articulating. Really? Someone suggested I should have been thrown off the forum. Really? Why? Grow up.
If those couple guys say you are a troll then you are a troll ..lol....if they can’t control the narrative or disagree with your post they say you’re a troll ..been there done that ...you don’t have to explain who you are to them to gain their favor ...enough said !

I don't think you're a troll you just a raging asshole with your face so buried far up the vanbrill brothers asses that you can give them a prostate exam with your nose
You know, Crackers, I've defended your right to post predictions and critical opinions. But you've just put yourself on the same obnoxious level as those that do the same to you.

You know, Crackers, I've defended your right to post predictions and critical opinions. But you've just put yourself on the same obnoxious level as those that do the same to you.
I appreciate your support, but I really don't need it. I think I have every right to criticize and comment on this team considering I put 4 years of my life into it. I know the ins and outs of this program, regardless of what anybody thinks. A jerk like this, offers absolutely nothing. Combative and postures up to everyone, yet they probably don't have any real world experience themselves. I appreciate the props though

Google
I appreciate your support, but I really don't need it. I think I have every right to criticize and comment on this team considering I put 4 years of my life into it. I know the ins and outs of this program, regardless of what anybody thinks. A jerk like this, offers absolutely nothing. Combative and postures up to everyone, yet they probably don't have any real world experience themselves. I appreciate the props though
he wasn’t propping you up moron ..after all your new
classes this year don’t you know how to read....I guess the lighting in your trailer ain’t so good

Did not say he would, but redshirt decisions are usually complex decisions. Brooks from PSU has 3 years left, Hidlay 3 years left, UNI kid 4 years......
How did it work out for Zain Retherford after he placed 5th as a true Frosh, then redshirted the next season.
and he beat logan steiber....his only loss that season

Google

he wasn’t propping you up moron ..after all your new
classes this year don’t you know how to read....I guess the lighting in your trailer ain’t so good
Shut up you zero nothing. Keep up your brownie hound skills cuz that's all you have to rely on.

I don't like it, kid was AA the year they handed out AA's. He is 1-6 in his other trips to NCAA's. I would stick with Janzer.
The two can push each other and the better wrestler takes the mat on Saturday.

I guess it takes a few days to respond from your trailer park ...try and keep up ..
Well based on who you emulate, which is Clearviews finest, pretty much says your soup kitchen material. The reason why you're so angry is because you were a pathetic nothing going through high school, college into the present. I'm sure this is the only place anybody will listen to you.

Competition hardens steel. Janzer needs to be more aggressive on his feet (IMO). Having 2 NCAA Qualifiers at a weight is not a bad thing.

Same as 149.....the best wrestler wins the spot.
Just want you to know what @west2east posted is true.

Last edited:
Well based on who you emulate, which is Clearviews finest, pretty much says your soup kitchen material. The reason why you're so angry is because you were a pathetic nothing going through high school, college into the present. I'm sure this is the only place anybody will listen to you.
You ripped kids to the point two parents wanted to kick your ass...you challenged them to a fight in RAC parking lot even tho you were lying about even being there since you were in your trailer in butt**** USA then you lie about being a student going on your eighth degree and guys called you out for it .....then you lie about used to being a somebody .....you are a nobody with real issues dude so ...you have too many social issues to even consider listening to any of the nonsense you spew ....stay in your trailer park with every other day internet and drink your brown bag ripple ....

Reactions: DUForever and gogs7
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT