ADVERTISEMENT

New recruiting news posted up above

Those were great information wise, but the lack of Rutgers being mentioned in any of those articles is a disappointment whereas Rutgers recruiting is concerned .

Those were great information wise, but the lack of Rutgers being mentioned in any of those articles is a disappointment whereas Rutgers recruiting is concerned .
Mr.MAD i'm not sure sure I get your point, do tell, thanks.

Mr.MAD i'm not sure sure I get your point, do tell, thanks.
Didn't see any Rutgers recruiting news or commits.
Not articles fault, just that I'm disappointed that Rutgers isn't making recruiting news lately.
I was hoping to see that .

Didn't see any Rutgers recruiting news or commits.
Not articles fault, just that I'm disappointed that Rutgers isn't making recruiting news lately.
I was hoping to see that .
Somewhere I typed/posted that it is very hard for a recruit/family to commit to a team(Rutgers) right now when you don't know for sure who the Coach will be. We are at a point where it is going to really hurt us. Sigh. CVS "left" mid February, it is now going on mid mid July.

Reactions: OJRutgers
Somewhere I typed/posted that it is very hard for a recruit/family to commit to a team(Rutgers) right now when you don't know for sure who the Coach will be. We are at a point where it is going to really hurt us. Sigh. CVS "left" mid February, it is now going on mid mid July.
I seen that message and agree.
But hoped the unknown would not have the recruits worried like we are about Stringer returning even though it was strongly implied she would .

Reactions: OJRutgers
Don't you think that it is resolved that Stringer will be back as besides recruiting you are really only a couple of months away from practice starting I would think she is coming back or some announcemnet would have been made otherwise

Don't you think that it is resolved that Stringer will be back as besides recruiting you are really only a couple of months away from practice starting I would think she is coming back or some announcemnet would have been made otherwise
I won't be sure/happy until I hear it directly from the Hobbs's mouth. For sure there are a few on this board that know but they vanished from here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT