ADVERTISEMENT

new SportsCenter commercial with the Scarlet Knight

according to the link -
Brittney Griner’s “This is SportsCenter” Commercial
May 4, 2016
Brittney Griner appeared in a “This is SportsCenter” commercial with SportsCenter anchor Stan Verrett and Rutgers University’s Scarlet Knight mascot.

Okay, now I feel stupid. I didn't get it. What's the joke? A monk? What?

That Brittney Griner is a real looker huh? Yikes. Brittney? More like Bubba.

Reactions: CJ1987
Was the Scarlet Knight beating on a Fuskie in the first video?
------
I believe that was the Uconn mascot..... for those who might have been very young at the time, no one knew if the computers and programing of the day would be able to handle the
switch from 1999 to 2000....there were theories that everything would freeze up or not work .... so this was a parody on that fear.....

Once you understand and comprehend the word "moat" in context of "defense" it's pretty funny. Problem is that our player speaks to fast to hear the word moat-and that most people out there aren't thatvedted in both her and our mascot to think about what was said. Most will watch the commercial and think it not funny because they don't understand it.

------
I believe that was the Uconn mascot..... for those who might have been very young at the time, no one knew if the computers and programing of the day would be able to handle the
switch from 1999 to 2000....there were theories that everything would freeze up or not work .... so this was a parody on that fear.....
I don't think there are too many people on this board born around or after 2000. We're all a bunch of old bastards. But if there are, do your homework, go to sleep, and get off my lawn!

I don't think there are too many people on this board born around or after 2000. We're all a bunch of old bastards. But if there are, do your homework, go to sleep, and get off my lawn!
----
Gotcha..... Well, they could have been five years old, did not pay attention at that age,and are 21 now.....
Little snots!,,,

according to the link -
Brittney Griner’s “This is SportsCenter” Commercial
May 4, 2016
Brittney Griner appeared in a “This is SportsCenter” commercial with SportsCenter anchor Stan Verrett and Rutgers University’s Scarlet Knight mascot.
Positive media attention ! Now we're talking.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT