ADVERTISEMENT

NIT. That’s our fate

How’s the thread working out for you?
Just fine, I’ve been a fan for 40 years, still here. They looked horrible and it took a miracle. We got one. Down 18? Rutgers doesn’t do that. Until now. I’m happy. Grow up youngin

Reactions: shields
Just fine, I’ve been a fan for 40 years, still here. They looked horrible and it took a miracle. We got one. Down 18? Rutgers doesn’t do that. Until now. I’m happy. Grow up youngin
40? Got you beat, Junior. One of the most fundamental things I’ve learned from playing, coaching and watching basketball for 60+ years is to let the game play out. Don’t knee-jerk. And in today’s world, stay off the stupid phone until the game is over.

Even if Rutgers lost they would have been a nine seed at the moment
Does that take into account expected results from here on out? Have to think we'll only be favored in 2 games from here on out, possibly including the B1GT under the assumption that those results hold.

This team is done. Can’t shoot, and will be lucky to get 19 wins.
Hope I’m wrong, but it’s painfully obvious.
:Laughing:Laughing:Laughing:Laughing:Laughing:Laughing:Laughing:Laughing:Laughing:Laughing:Laughing:Laughing
I keep saying it every game, the drama queens on this board are incredible :Sad:

Reactions: TRU2RU
So it’s you who put on the 41 year curse of not being ranked.

576295.jpg

Does that take into account expected results from here on out? Have to think we'll only be favored in 2 games from here on out, possibly including the B1GT under the assumption that those results hold.

No..based on current record and metrics but say RU beat MD and Ill and a road game..they would be in

You people are insufferable. I'm so glad I avoided this board until now. Enjoy the ride Enjoy the build. Do you really need to panic and freak out every time you are upset?

Reactions: MV9000
It’s great that some of the losers took down their loser posts...but we can still see them in the thread because someone replied before they had a chance to remove them.

Reactions: RutgHoops
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT