ADVERTISEMENT

No. 15 Women's Lacrosse Closed Regular Season at Ohio State Thursday

It seems as though Ohio State doesn't do LiveStats like RU and other B1G schools do, so I am unable to follow the game. Anyone know what's happening?

Thanks.

RU down 7-6 at the end of the 3rd quarter. Very tight defensive battle, Rutgers struggling to solve OSU’s zone defense and beset by turnovers.

Rutgers will face Northwestern in the Big Ten tournament semifinal next Friday in Piscataway.

Reactions: RUTrack94
Rutgers will face Northwestern in the Big Ten tournament semifinal next Friday in Piscataway.
how awesome if we could beat them at home. there should be a healthy contingent of youth lacrosse support there...should be a good atmosphere

I thought that despite the score of the last game (NW scored a bunch of garbage goals late), we played them very close for 90% of the game

yes, NW is at another level, but we can beat them if we play our A game, and a couple of bounces/calls go our way.

how awesome if we could beat them at home. there should be a healthy contingent of youth lacrosse support there...should be a good atmosphere

I thought that despite the score of the last game (NW scored a bunch of garbage goals late), we played them very close for 90% of the game

yes, NW is at another level, but we can beat them if we play our A game, and a couple of bounces/calls go our way.
It's actually the second straight game in which we played NW tough for 2-1/2 quarters and then kind of wilted the rest of the way.

In last year's B1G tournament, we were knotted 11-11 early in the 2nd half, and then down 14-12 late in the 3rd quarter, but then NW went on a tear in the 4th quarter and ended up winning 24-14.

Same thing happened in the game a few weeks ago in Evanston. We pulled to 13-12 with 5:09 left in the 3rd quarter, but NW dominated from that point and we ended up losing 21-13.

The ladies just need to put together a complete 4 quarters, which admittedly is tough against a fast paced team like NW. Maybe the home field crowd will give us some extra juice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT