ADVERTISEMENT

No. 9/10 Rutgers Men’s Lacrosse Returned to SHI Stadium Saturday to Host Stony Brook

Looks like Dugnenio is out and I haven't seen Rall. Their goalie is on fire. We need to finish.

2-1 SB

Pretty even game thus far, 2-2 at the end of 1st quarter. SBU goalie standing on his head with about 5 really good saves.

Good news … RU up 5-3.

SB scored 3 times on 4 shots (75%).
RU scored 5 times on 16 shots (under 33%).

Reactions: Scarlet83
Hate seeing long poles side arm passes. Often lead to turnovers. No reason for that

He turned into a monster over the summer
That is a pleasant surprise. Gotta pole Knobloch and go early on Sprock so he will get a lot of favorable shorty match ups. Need him to take advantage.

Cameron with some questionable takes. Won’t be surprised to see Murphy or Kurdyla unless he gets it going.

That was a coach's goal executed to perfection to end the half. Seremet is really one of the best in the business.
Put the defenders in such a difficult spot. Scott is so lethal above gle, no choice but to double there and hope for a bad pass.

Reactions: Caliknight
How long before he gets another HC job do you think?

I know he could have had a lower level job last year. I personally only think he leaves for the right job, not a job. He's comfortable at RU and is highly respected in the program. Can't see him leaving unless it's for a bigger job.

Reactions: gef21 and rbled
It feels like we are one piece short on the offensive side to be elite as I am not sure we are going to have the firepower to compete with whoever shakes out as the top teams. When Sprock is 100% that will definitely help.

The refs drove me crazy yesterday, how do we not get any love from the refs in our home stadium?
They called these ticky tack interference calls on us all day and there were two egregious pushes on Neuman right in front of the ref that it was fraudulent not to call, I am not sure how Brecht doesn't lose his mind on them.

I didn't see when Dugenio went down, it was during the early time walk around the stadium but I think it is an upper body ding and Neuman looked good in his place.

The season is still young but hopefully we can develop another offensive weapon and we have a little bit of work to do on our clear, not hitting on all cylinders there yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT