ADVERTISEMENT

No Pacheco

Yep

If were being honest about the whole situation, we didn’t Play the running back or quarterback they gave us the best chance to win today

Reactions: mikefla
I mean, it would be negligent if they didnt ask McNulty why he didn't play Pacheco.

Right?

Crazy!!!! What the heck are they thinking. Listen I like Blackshear but he is a change of pace not every down Big back. Pacheco was moving it. Not one first down last 25 min. What the heck was McNulty thinking!

Reactions: LukeRU90
He was asked. He indicated that he didn't know why that was, seemed a little surprised about it as well and said he was going to have to "speak to the offensive staff" to find out what the deal was.

Ash did say that we didn’t run the ball well in the first half, except for the one Pacheco run.

I was disappointed that we ran and threw to Blackshear so often in the 2nd half. The kid shows up at halftime and becomes the focus of our offense? I don’t get it.

Why not stick w Pacheco and Snead, and run fewer plays for Blackshear in 2nd half?

Last edited:
He was asked. He indicated that he didn't know why that was, seemed a little surprised about it as well and said he was going to have to "speak to the offensive staff" to find out what the deal was.

giphy.gif

1 Carry. 4 yards. In second half.
Yup, 10/carries, 72/ yards, 1 TD in 1st half. Ash as he fumbled for answers had the balls to say in the presser, "well we weren't running the ball that well in the 1st half, the one long run skewed the statistics" WTF is he and McNulty watching. These guys are seriously clueless. I'm beyond furious right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT