ADVERTISEMENT

***Norries Wilson Sunday coach's call***

bobby deren

Heisman Winner
Feb 8, 2007
Coach Wilson conducted his final Sunday call just a few minutes ago. He said the team is going to go through a workout today and they are going to try and flush last night’s loss and get ready from Indiana.

“We have to do a good job as coaches and the guys who lead on the team just making sure there is nothing we can do about last night’s game. That game is gone. Learn what we can from the mistakes we made and drive on.”

Wilson was also asked if there is a way to get Carlton Agudosi on the field with Leonte Carroo moving forward.

“There are ways to do it. Carlton is a very good player. He has worked his butt off. He caught some balls for us at Penn State and against Kansas. He is going to keep working and I am going to hope and coach Campanile is going to hope he doesn’t get discouraged. If he is needed, I am sure he is going to be ready when he is called on.”

He also said Laviano is getting better and is going to keep getting better as he gets more experience. However, he did acknowledge that Laviano should not have taken that sack in the final minute.

I asked Wilson what the overall experience has been like and here is what he said.

“It’s been up and down obviously. I have enjoyed being around the kids and helping coach their effort on game day. I couldn’t spend a lot of the time back with the guys I coach full time and make sure they were on point with what they were doing. But they played pretty well, all five of them. It had its moments in both directions. Coach Flood is back and I will be back in the running back room full time and we will drive on from there.”

Here is my latest article on Wilson.

Reactions: Cabana Man
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News