ADVERTISEMENT

November 23-Watch Mens Basketball Practice

Just curious why you are posting on an open message board something that is semi-private(either $3000 plus donation level, season ticket holder or court club member)?

Best of Luck,
Groz

Unfortunately the mods decided we all have to get used to Heaven’s spam.

Last edited:
Still, I have always appreciated Heaven's sharing these reminders and I cannot understand why anyone would be critical of him.
I appreciate Heaven's posts, but in this case, this particular post was not intended to be shared with the masses. The email and link was directed to a specific audience. Here is the first sentence of the email:

As supporters of the R Fund at the Captain level ($3,000+) and above, Men's Basketball Season Ticket Holders, or Court Club Members we cordially invite you to join our Virtual Rutgers Men's Basketball Open Practice on Monday, November 23 at 7:00 PM!

Still, I have always appreciated Heaven's sharing these reminders and I cannot understand why anyone would be critical of him.
He could have sent a reminder without giving away the double secret entry key.
Plus now all the opposing coaches who monitor this board can now use the link to scout the team.
A little tongue in cheek here but its still wrong to share the link. Maybe in the future the coach decides not to do this because the fanbase can't be trusted.

I got a confirmation immediately after I registered. My son and I are looking forward to the practice.

He could have sent a reminder without giving away the double secret entry key.
Plus now all the opposing coaches who monitor this board can now use the link to scout the team.
A little tongue in cheek here but its still wrong to share the link. Maybe in the future the coach decides not to do this because the fanbase can't be trusted.

He only sent the link to request the zoom link, which was accompanied by the criteria. The readers here know whether they qualify or not. Even if he had sent the actual zoom link, it is not much good without a password. I don’t see the harm.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
No Oskar in the 5-on-5 drills is a little disappointing, we need all the shooting we can get.

Reactions: Scangg
I am anticipating the shooting improving all around.

Was it just me, or did Daniel Lobach (sp?) look quite good for a walk on?

I am anticipating the shooting improving all around.

Was it just me, or did Daniel Lobach (sp?) look quite good for a walk on?
I agree. He was impressive for a practice player. That’s it though

Harper and Young did not miss. We did not see the whole package. Baker was a distributor of the ball. Nothing more.

I never sent any passwords / codes to anyone. As a matter of fact, I don’t even know what they were because I ended up going hiking on a late afternoon hike and didn’t register since I thought the hike might come up. Didn’t finish the hike until 7:15. One very good thing about hiking in The Pinelands is that there are no rocks and trails are as flat as Kansas so even with a beautiful partial moon like tonight, you never have to worry about stumbling or injury.

Cliff looked a little slow on the defensive/rebounding side of things, but he had some flashes of brilliance and strength when he had the ball down low. He will get better with Pikiell coaching him.

Young, Harper, Mag and Mulcahy all looked very good. I was impressed by their hustle on both sides of the ball.

Young: Wow! Will be one of the top 3 players on the team with Geo and Ron. His passing and shooting both significantly improved.
Geo: Never missed though mostly a distributor.
The 5 spot: Myles is definitely the one. He‘s much stronger than Cliff on the block. Cliff is raw offensively but will be great to watch develop. He is definitely not a one and done.
Mag: Fast, looks strong and although there wasn’t much of a sample with him with the ball he did “flash” as the mods like to say.
Pike: Love his upbeat approach. The anti-Rice.
Paul, Mathis: Looked solid And confident.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT