ADVERTISEMENT

NY Times link to a Rutgers fund-raising ad

retired711

Heisman Winner
Nov 20, 2001
Cherry Hill
I was looking at a story in the New York Times, and at the top there was a link to the linked ad. I wonder if everyone sees this ad, or if it is somehow limited.

BTW, what's this about "reinvented campuses?"

Rutgers ad

Sometimes internet ads are random.

Other times they are based on the content of what you are looking at, or based on what you have recently looked at (which is what tracking and identification cookies are used for). Your seeing a Rutgers fund-raising ad may be due to cookies which show that you have an interest in Rutgers.

Originally posted by Upstream:

Sometimes internet ads are random.

Other times they are based on the content of what you are looking at, or based on what you have recently looked at (which is what tracking and identification cookies are used for). Your seeing a Rutgers fund-raising ad may be due to cookies which show that you have an interest in Rutgers.
maybe they can figure out I'm using a Rutgers computer to access the web site? Or that I'm here often?

From the Department of Redundancy Department:

one of nine colonial colleges founded before the American Revolution? Wow. Glad we weren't a colonial college founded after the Revolution. That would have sucked. :)

Maybe the PR push so many of us have been hoping for is starting to take shape.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT