ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Official 2020 Commit Status

Alex Gleitman

All Conference
Staff
Jul 8, 2019
WR Ahmirr Robinson (Union - NJ): “I just saw the news. This doesn’t impact me at all, I just need to reach out to the staff and find out what is happening.”

TE Shawn Collins (Montclair - NJ): “I’m still committed, but I just need to talk with my family about what the future is going to be.”

DT Nick Bags (Tottenville - NY): “I kind of saw it coming from all the rumors but didn’t think it would be this soon. I’m still good with them but have to build a bond with the new coach and see how the season goes.”

DT Isaiah Wright (St. Peter’s Prep - NJ): “I am still committed. Rutgers is still a great school. I’m definitely going to talk to my family and coaches about what happened but I don’t see any major changes coming soon."

LB Jack Del Rio (Central Catholic - NJ): “I am definitely still committed to Rutgers.”

DB Jerrold Pough (McArthur - FL): “I’m debating it right now, not really sure.”

DB Elijuwan Mack (St. Joe’s Regional - NJ): “I’m still committed. When I got the notification on my phone I just froze. Ever since Rutgers offered me I’ve built a strong relationship with coach ash & to see him go is just crazy.”

ATH Te’Rai Powell (St. Joe’s Regional - NJ): “Yeah, I’m still committed. Everything is alright. I just hope everything falls into place.”

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News