ADVERTISEMENT

Official RutgersAl Rutgers Preseason All American Candidates

Let's get a couple of guys on the First Team All B1G 10 before we start getting some AAs. Remember last year we had a guy be the 43rd pick in the NFL Draft and he wasn't selected as one of the top 15 DBs in the conference.

Let's get a couple of guys on the First Team All B1G 10 before we start getting some AAs. Remember last year we had a guy be the 43rd pick in the NFL Draft and he wasn't selected as one of the top 15 DBs in the conference.
The kids win 10 games or more, against the schedule we have, and they will get their share of accolades. This is the year to make it happen. The talent is there, the schedule is an opportunity to be successful, and all that’s needed is a level of execution to ensure victory.

The kids win 10 games or more, against the schedule we have, and they will get their share of accolades. This is the year to make it happen. The talent is there, the schedule is an opportunity to be successful, and all that’s needed is a level of execution to ensure victory.
If "the talent is there and the schedule is an opportunity to be successful" than anything short of 10 wins is all on the lack of coaching. Based on the analysis above, the logical conclusion is that if Schiano doesn't deliver 10 wins this season it should be his last given the level of talent on the team. Wow, that is a very strong statement by Al.

It's weird since I thought GS had 2 free years and 2025 would be our year. Disappointed to see Al only thinks we will win 10 games. CFP or bust!

This Fall will be the most anticipated Football and Basketball seasons in a long time.
Great time to be a RU Fan! And remember the old saying "Pike can't Recruit"---No he and his staff have done a masterful job in managing and recruiting the portal in addition to the new freshman.

This Fall will be the most anticipated Football and Basketball seasons in a long time.
Great time to be a RU Fan! And remember the old saying "Pike can't Recruit"---No he and his staff have done a masterful job in managing and recruiting the portal in addition to the new freshman.
Anyone old enough to know if ‘76 was like this?

Reactions: rubaseball78
I'm glad to see a positive attitude towards RU players.
Keep being optimistic Al, those who feel you're just trying to get attention can just STFU and let the good vibes you send go unmolested

Reactions: rutgersal
Anyone old enough to know if ‘76 was like this?
My brother was a Freshman/Sophomore those years. He played hockey for Cook and then Rutgers club team. He still talks to this day how great that timeframe was. I was 9-10 at the time. I recall pretty much watching the BB games that were on NJ PBS (I think it was channel 8) and listening to football games on the radio. I was cursed becoming a Rutgers fans during those years. 😀

My brother was a Freshman/Sophomore those years. He played hockey for Cook and then Rutgers club team. He still talks to this day how great that timeframe was. I was 9-10 at the time. I recall pretty much watching the BB games that were on NJ PBS (I think it was channel 8) and listening to football games on the radio. I was cursed becoming a Rutgers fans during those years. 😀
I was a junior in ‘76. Great and exciting time!

Reactions: Section124
kid could be AA and still be just 2nd honorable mention in the B1G...just saying. lol

We do not have any AA on this current team- we have some very good players but not AA

Think about the fact that kids like Rice, Leonard, Britt, The Twins, AD, Zuttah were not AA...and many others

Wait - is Dylan Braithwaite not a potential AA yet? What happened?
Yikes.

Went from instant impact on Day 1, to redshirt to not even an AA candidate yet
That’s what I get for listening to message board “experts”.

Post in thread 'If you're not going to donate, you'll just have to be patient'
https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/t...l-just-have-to-be-patient.253250/post-6052580

@yessir321 - reading that old post, you were right. Taulia wasn’t drafted. Just had rookie minicamp tryout with the Seahawks and didn’t get a roster spot.

If "the talent is there and the schedule is an opportunity to be successful" than anything short of 10 wins is all on the lack of coaching. Based on the analysis above, the logical conclusion is that if Schiano doesn't deliver 10 wins this season it should be his last given the level of talent on the team. Wow, that is a very strong statement by Al.
10 Wins is a possibility but not a guarantee. 8 Wins and more is a successful season, considering where we’ve been.

Wait - is Dylan Braithwaite not a potential AA yet? What happened?
Yikes.

Went from instant impact on Day 1, to redshirt to not even an AA candidate yet
That’s what I get for listening to message board “experts”.

Post in thread 'If you're not going to donate, you'll just have to be patient'
https://rutgers.forums.rivals.com/t...l-just-have-to-be-patient.253250/post-6052580
It’s amazing how he goes silent when all of his ridiculous predictions never happen.

We have 12 opportunities, not guarantees. 8 wins and above is a good season, given where we've come from.

kid could be AA and still be just 2nd honorable mention in the B1G...just saying. lol

We do not have any AA on this current team- we have some very good players but not AA

Think about the fact that kids like Rice, Leonard, Britt, The Twins, AD, Zuttah were not AA...and many others
our kids perform at an All American Level against Big 10 Competition, they will be All Americans. Problem previously was the Big East did not get any respect. We go undefeated and we will have All Americans. A 10 win Rutgers team won't be denied.

I see Al is doing his yearly insanity routine.

At this point do you just have the posts saved to word docs and swap out the names as rosters change?

Reactions: Ridge 22

At this point do you just have the posts saved to word docs and swap out the names as rosters change?
The most creepy poster on the internet bar none

Nice of you to stop by, Mr PSU/JMU/ECU fan.
Dont be such a stranger.

Nice of you to stop by, Mr PSU/JMU/ECU fan.
Dont be such a stranger.

I gotta say.
Inferring that the Kentucky OC is better for Gavin Wimsatt and than OC KC and then calling someone else a fan of other teams is a bold move.

I gotta say.
Inferring that the Kentucky OC is better for Gavin Wimsatt and than OC KC and then calling someone else a fan of other teams is a bold move.
Gavin did his best at Rutgers and there’s nothing wrong with wishing further success for him at Kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT