ADVERTISEMENT

Olympic Wrestling trials -link to how to watch:

Dierenger advances. Hoping to see Dake soon as I need to get to some yard work, hurry up lol

Has Taylor ever scored a takedown against Dake, lol.

Dake certainly has Taylor's number. I glanced at the PSU wrestling site and they are anguished over Taylor's inability to beat Dake. Dake gets J'den Cox in the Finals, that should be awesome, but I think Cox will be just too big for Dake, who looks small at this weight. I guess that match is tonight on the NBC TV cable outlet.

Dake certainly has Taylor's number. I glanced at the PSU wrestling site and they are anguished over Taylor's inability to beat Dake. Dake gets J'den Cox in the Finals, that should be awesome, but I think Cox will be just too big for Dake, who looks small at this weight. I guess that match is tonight on the NBC TV cable outlet.

2 out of 3!! Should be very interesting to watch!!

Can't get the live streaming to work :(.
If there is a trick to it let me know.
I have gotten LIVE CURLING on the link to match.

Click on the view live tab on the top of the page and then select the wrestling. for some reason that works.

that was very evident in match 1

Just got back, watching Burroughs vs Howe now, do they have another stream for Mat 2 ?

Nice comeback for Dake in the 2nd match wins 5-3, not sure how long we have to wait til the rubber bout. Loving this action !

Nice comeback for Dake in the 2nd match wins 5-3, not sure how long we have to wait til the rubber bout. Loving this action !

hanging-around-hanging-around-kids-got-alligator-blood-cant-get-rid-of-him-thumb.jpg

Dake loses by 1, close at the end, exciting but felt for Dake a little bit.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT