ADVERTISEMENT

Only 15 Home Games?

what he said about it two years ago and what the optics are the program in 2024 to play games at MSG and Pru are much different.

For national recognition and eyeballs on the program it’s a no brainer
Hardly. Optics of Pru? Stretch.
Wins far more important than “national recognition” which we have established at the RAC.
Eyeballs? Noon game at Garden was never about eyeballs

Horsefeathers.
giphy.gif

Well my tickets went from 1575 to 2,000 a seat. Parking went from 275 to 320. If the total games goes down to 15 it feels a little shitty. not complaining - but also we never get this type of talent and now that we do we are giving up home games left and right.

Im fine with an MSG game, but I don't think we need to do an MSG and Pru game in place of losing 2 home games

Duke is constantly at 16-18 with their loaded schedules
Ran across this thread and figured this is as good a place as any to ask this - do exhibition games count against the number of home games that your tix and parking prices are based on? That is the case with my season tickets at IU and they cost the same as the marquis games. 16 does seem to be a very low number of actual home games - I'd be bummed too. As best as I can figure my season tickets and parking prices are based on 20 home games this year. That may or may not come to fruition and there has been a recent example where a game that did not materialize was refunded. Anyway, thought I'd chime in and hope you season ticket holders get the home games you want - I am not a fan of big games being held in "neutral" venues but I'm afraid that is the way things are continuing to trend due to the $$$$$.

Ran across this thread and figured this is as good a place as any to ask this - do exhibition games count against the number of home games that your tix and parking prices are based on? That is the case with my season tickets at IU and they cost the same as the marquis games. 16 does seem to be a very low number of actual home games - I'd be bummed too. As best as I can figure my season tickets and parking prices are based on 20 home games this year. That may or may not come to fruition and there has been a recent example where a game that did not materialize was refunded. Anyway, thought I'd chime in and hope you season ticket holders get the home games you want - I am not a fan of big games being held in "neutral" venues but I'm afraid that is the way things are continuing to trend due to the $$$$$.
Usually exhibition is just first come first serve - so extra

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT