ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ‘Stampede’: University Of Colorado Gets Its Own Beer

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Now Rutgers needs one:

A Boulder brewery is teaming up with the University of Colorado for a brand new beer called “Stampede.” Avery Brewing launched a gold lager that features an image of CU’s live mascot, Ralphie the buffalo, on the can.

“Boulder is my home, and I’ve been rooting for the Buffs since becoming a Coloradoan 35 years ago,” says Adam Avery, founder of Avery Brewing Company, stated on the company’s website. “It’s a dream come true to partner with such a great university. I’m surrounded by CU grads here at the brewery who are just as psyched as I am about this beer! Let’s Go Buffs!”

More Here:

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/08/20/stampede-university-colorado-beer-avery-brewing

Now Rutgers needs one:

A Boulder brewery is teaming up with the University of Colorado for a brand new beer called “Stampede.” Avery Brewing launched a gold lager that features an image of CU’s live mascot, Ralphie the buffalo, on the can.

“Boulder is my home, and I’ve been rooting for the Buffs since becoming a Coloradoan 35 years ago,” says Adam Avery, founder of Avery Brewing Company, stated on the company’s website. “It’s a dream come true to partner with such a great university. I’m surrounded by CU grads here at the brewery who are just as psyched as I am about this beer! Let’s Go Buffs!”

More Here:

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/08/20/stampede-university-colorado-beer-avery-brewing
Colorado State has a similar thing with a beer named Rams. It starting to be very common in the Rocky Mountain region.
Btw, it's not "Let's go Buffs!"
He should have said, "Go Buffs!"

Colorado State has a similar thing with a beer named Rams. It starting to be very common in the Rocky Mountain region.

In case you’re wondering, Colorado State University already has a similar collaboration. The school teamed up with New Belgium Brewery to create the “Old Aggie Superior Lager” two years ago.

colorado-state-university-beer-old-aggie-superior-lager.jpg

In case you’re wondering, Colorado State University already has a similar collaboration. The school teamed up with New Belgium Brewery to create the “Old Aggie Superior Lager” two years ago.

colorado-state-university-beer-old-aggie-superior-lager.jpg
Who wants to drink sheep beer?:Sly:

Now Rutgers needs one:

More Here:

Must try, going to Oct 5 game vs Arizona. Sitting with the parents as our friends son plays for the buffs

The CSU beer is not very good, IMO.

Incidentally, Adam Avery is a Regis University grad, not CU. Bill Murray was kicked out of Regis for pot but later received an honorary degree.

Now Rutgers needs one:

More Here:

What about Scarlet Night by Demented Brewing?

Is it laced with narcotics? Pot at the very least? It is Colorado we are about and half the people’s republic of boulder is usually doped up on something!

He actually should have said "Sko Buffs!" Avery's a good brewery, excited to see what the Buffs do this year with the new coach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT