ADVERTISEMENT

OT:...25 of top 30 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisHajekRC84

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2001
Hey. Don't kill me. This is a special site with tremendous OT value. And it's the off season.
But this seems more than ever and that's cool. But...
Been on premium for past year incentivized by a deal and I invite folks to join. I'll stick with it for now.
Less static, more respect.

The free board is still an awesome place.

Special Victims Unit Reaction GIF by Law & Order

• Haha
Reactions: MadRU and mdh2003
Ummmmmmmmmm.........and you saw fit to start an OT thread about it? One we tend to see a number of every year?

OT on drugs or just a different language? Pig Latin is easier to figure out.

Ok.. thanks for listening and reacting pretty much as anticipated. I even acknowledged the trends for off season and got reminded it's off season lol.

Hey @Richard Schnyderite go and delete. I didn't realize praising the premium site would bring out the pitchforks.

I guess I hit a spot.

It took me a little while, but I got it!!! The remainder is five, of the top something!!

So the fancy Premium Board is filled with Rutgers Football threads and discussions in March?

Sounds like fun.

So the fancy Premium Board is filled with Rutgers Football threads and discussions in March?

Sounds like fun.
Yup. Non football content is pretty great too. And not a single OT on the first page of 39 posts.

And for all you overly sensitive types upset cause you feel called out for not spending your cash.. you can just relax cause all I was doing is suggesting the site has real value as a long time free subscriber here.

I just scanned the Round Table thread titles and it's filled with basketball threads.
Funny the OP didn't post this on the Basketball.

The only football threads are "did Rutgers make the Top 140 for OL??"
Ya I'll wait until the players are thenfield to actually evaluate the team.
Recruiting speculation and especially fan opinions are generally worthless.
See the Wimsatt commit thread and subsequent Big Ten turnaround that was heralded.

I just scanned the Round Table thread titles and it's filled with basketball threads.
Funny the OP didn't post this on the Basketball.

The only football threads are "did Rutgers make the Top 140 for OL??"
Ya I'll wait until the players are thenfield to actually evaluate the team.
Recruiting speculation and especially fan opinions are generally worthless.
See the Wimsatt commit thread and subsequent Big Ten turnaround that was heralded.
That's right Nick it's another unsolicited conspiracy. Unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT