ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 9th year eligibility

He's going to have 7 degrees by the time he leaves.

Oregon is going to run out of graduate programs for him.

• Haha
Reactions: T2Kplus20
Posted about that in the portal thread. He’s got his bachelors and masters, if it’s all been paid for by the school well then that’s good for him. He’s had a medical condition and Achilles issues that have taken him out of multiple seasons.

Posted about that in the portal thread. He’s got his bachelors and masters, if it’s all been paid for by the school well then that’s good for him. He’s had a medical condition and Achilles issues that have taken him out of multiple seasons.

If this the case, great. Take all the advantages you can.

But there’s kids in Kindergarten when he started who’s in high school now.

6 years is normal (5 with redshirt + 1 COVID year), and then he had 3 seasons lost to injuries and got all 3 waivers

Depending what kind of NIL money he could make with the whole ‘Van Wilder Schtick this honestly might be a good financial play for him in regards to some of our posters saying to ‘get a job’

Reactions: tico brown
It prepares you for the real world, no doubt but it's embarrassing at that point. JMO. Go get a job.
While a part of me says…if they continue to allow you to get advanced degrees all while also providing your food and housing.,,take advantage of it.
In the other hand- I agree. Go get started on your real life.
And you know I had to bite my tongue mult times in this thread lol

We should get him from the portal as
I'm sure he has taken every class Oregon can offer at this point

That was my exact first thought.
me too.. Drew Singleton doesn't have Nike dollars behind him.

Anyone wanna bet that we'll soon see a near exact duplicate of Drew Singleton's situation.. injured in a bowl game after deciding he'd go to teh draft and getting an agent.. but that athlete will be granted an extra year and the NCAA will say they want to support bowl games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT