ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Arch Manning Picks School

This kind of stuff used to be interesting but we know what's coming. The media over covering this kid.
And poor Cooper Manning. How many times has/will this kid be referred as the nephew of Payton and Eli with no mention of Cooper. This from today's Yahoo post.

"Arch Manning is heading to Texas.

The five-star quarterback tweeted Thursday that he was verbally committing to the Longhorns. Manning is the nephew of Peyton and Eli Manning and the top-rated recruit in the high school class of 2023 according to Rivals."

This kind of stuff used to be interesting but we know what's coming. The media over covering this kid.
And poor Cooper Manning. How many times has/will this kid be referred as the nephew of Payton and Eli with no mention of Cooper. This from today's Yahoo post.

The five-star quarterback tweeted Thursday that he was verbally committing to the Longhorns. Manning is the nephew of Peyton and Eli Manning and the top-rated recruit in the high school class of 2023 according to Rivals."
Like the poor guy that comes in second at the Masters....
"Tiger Woods finished well back in 25th with a 40 over, 328!"

Well, Cooper had to quit football in college and was a wide receiver during his playing days. If you want to accentuate the top prep QB's bloodlines, two uncles and a grandfather who were all NFL QBs is the way to go. Emphasizing dad Cooper makes me feel like UT needs to send Arch for a medical exam to make sure he doesn't suffer from the same condition.

Reactions: RU Cheese
future transfer candidate
especially when he finds it wasn't GrandPa that talked him into becoming a Longhorn
But it was Texas' sneaky OC/OL Coach who disguised himself to look like GrandPa Archie and said he could be the next Yellow Rose of Texas if he committed to that school in Austin .😉

especially when he finds it wasn't GrandPa that talked him into becoming a Longhorn
But it was Texas' sneaky OC/OL Coach who disguised himself to look like GrandPa Archie and said he could be the next Yellow Rose of Texas if he committed to that school in Austin .😉

And pitched him in the UT library.

And he didn't call it Texas University.
Right, because it is

thewordthe.jpg
University of Texas at Austin

Take that, Ohio State!!!

Doesn't need the money.. but Texas NIL money.. KA-CHING. His father Cooper is a funny dude.. as seem to be all the Mannings. I think it's great he wants to set his own mark in a new place for that family.

This is not the first time Politi and I have had a similar thought.

It is actually amazing if you look at his resume. most successful OL coach ever at RU with many OL making the NFL and leading college in least amount of sacks- elevated to most successful HC ever at RU, a B1G university. NFL success, OL coach at Alabama and recruiter of the year- Moves up to OC at Texas and again one of the top recruiters...Lands top QB
If you were not a Rutgers fan, you would think this was the hottest damn Coordinator out there

It is actually amazing if you look at his resume. most successful OL coach ever at RU with many OL making the NFL and leading college in least amount of sacks- elevated to most successful HC ever at RU, a B1G university. NFL success, OL coach at Alabama and recruiter of the year- Moves up to OC at Texas and again one of the top recruiters...Lands top QB
If you were not a Rutgers fan, you would think this was the hottest damn Coordinator out there
He’s going to wind up in the rutgers hall of fame some day . No joke.

If grunniger can get in and many average players from stink teams that have no business being in, got in. Flood had winning seasons and looks good on paper
Haha. I was there for his good and awfully bad. His trip to Princeton and all that went with that should be a ZERO chance!

Haha. I was there for his good and awfully bad. His trip to Princeton and all that went with that should be a ZERO chance!
I hope so . But we are rutgers and the hall of fame is what it is . He deserves it on merit when comparing other inductees.
Some dunce in charge will eventually put him in

I hope so . But we are rutgers and the hall of fame is what it is . He deserves it on merit when comparing other inductees.
You need more then one dunce to make RU's HOF

If grunniger can get in and many average players from stink teams that have no business being in, got in. Flood had winning seasons and looks good on paper
He isn’t getting in unless we hire him back and he has a streak of 10 bowls that include at least 1 playoff

The reality is that the only coach active now should be GS…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT