ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Belmar Pizzeria Owner takes out loan to pay his Employees

Anyone ever eat here? If I were still in Jersey I’d definitely eat there!

https://www.nj.com/opinion/2020/03/...-during-coronavirus-crisis-buy-his-pizza.html
Federico's is a great place. Been there for a very long time. Great meals besides pizza. Great people.
Now I know where to go in Belmar for a slice or a sub. Really don't care if there's better down the street or in the next town.

Never been to Frederico's.... will correct that this summer.
Two things:

1. Very good food. Their pizza with everything is VERY good, same for their calzones.

2. Said this in other threads...remember who does this kind of stuff and your friends who have the small business along with the mom and pop places who will need our help when this thing calms down.

they have ok pizza... i prefer 3 Bro's on Ocean Ave so no offense to him, but that is where i'd go.. get dem MASSIVE PIZZAS

We go at least once a month, BYOB. They have, honestly, the best Chicken Franchise we've ever had anywhere. Also, the size of the dishes are huge. It's a little bit of a ride from Freehold Twp. and it was from Hazlet also. So we always try that dish at local even not local restaurants and pizzerias, and none have come close.My wife loves their Seafood Diablo.They are right next to St Rose HS if that helps.http://www.federicospizza.com/

Awesome.
My group of best friends consists of me and 3 other business owners. Three of us are tapping into lines of credit and doing whatever we can to keep our employees working and rocking. One guy is playing it the other way, completely giving in and waiting to see what the government will give him. He stopped paying his mortgage, his business lease, contractors who have completed work at his facility , etc...

Will be interesting to see how this all plays out

they have ok pizza... i prefer 3 Bro's on Ocean Ave so no offense to him, but that is where i'd go.. get dem MASSIVE PIZZAS
I lived in Belmar right down the street from St. Rose HS for 18 yrs. . 3 Brothers has and always will suck. I shouldn't have to ask for some cheese to go on my pizza. Guys been ripping you benny's off for decades with his prices as well. I will hand it to you tho, at least you didn't say Mamalukes. That place is even worse and completely blows geared toward you Guido benny's.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Shift
I lived in Belmar right down the street from St. Rose HS for 18 yrs. . 3 Brothers has and always will suck. I shouldn't have to ask for some cheese to go on my pizza. Guys been ripping you benny's off for decades with his prices as well. I will hand it to you tho, at least you didn't say Mamalukes. That place is even worse and completely blows geared toward you Guido benny's.
bennies? you think i am a fking benny? WTF i lived AT the shore you fool... i know the owner and all my pizzas ALWAYS came out fresh and hot with plenty of cheese.. even during the summer i'd get winter prices

fkin tool!

Reactions: Plum Street
bennies? you think i am a fking benny? WTF i lived AT the shore you fool... i know the owner and all my pizzas ALWAYS came out fresh and hot with plenty of cheese.. even during the summer i'd get winter prices

fkin tool!

It might be fresh, hot and plenty of cheese as you say .

Only in Jersey could this thread about kindness turn into a brawl. My God. Get a grip???
the old saying.... "in joisey, we eat our own".. doesn't even matter what state ya move to... you can take the guy outta joisey but can't take the joisey outta the guy.. #AsburyParkArea

iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT