ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Best high school or college flick

FELONIOUSMONK

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2012
Animal House Fast Times at Ridgemont High Porky's Breaking Away Diner. Dazed and Confused. Old School. PCU Superbad American Pie Stand by Me Ferris Buelher Say Anything Heather's Old School American Pie Footloose Anything with Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello. Feel free to add more

Reactions: batts
Animal House Fast Times at Ridgemont High Porky's Breaking Away Diner. Dazed and Confused. Old School. PCU Superbad American Pie Stand by Me Ferris Buelher Say Anything Heather's Old School American Pie Footloose Anything with Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello. Feel free to add more

A lot of good ones, with Animal House leading the way. Good call from Zap on Varsity Blues.

I'll add Hoop Dreams.

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
"Clueless" - vastly underrated
"Donnie Darko"
"Driving In Cars With Boys"
"Ferris Bueller's Day Off"

All the Right Moves

Fast Times

Porky's

Heathers

Animal House

Revenge of the Nerds (I could place a lot of people here in roles for that flick)

Less than Zero

Cruel Intentions

Breakfast Club

Last edited:
p10270_v_v8_aa.jpg

Just One of The Guys. Always thought that was Billy Zabka’z best role. Even better than Johnny Lawrence in Karate Kid which is another great high school movie.

Just One of The Guys. Always thought that was Billy Zabka’z best role. Even better than Johnny Lawrence in Karate Kid which is another great high school movie.
He's even better in Cobra Kai. He does a great job playing a washed up loser who still has an 80's mentality dealing with today's kids. Ralph Macchio now plays the rich, stuck up part as they renew their rivalry.

He's even better in Cobra Kai. He does a great job playing a washed up loser who still has an 80's mentality dealing with today's kids. Ralph Macchio now plays the rich, stuck up part as they renew their rivalry.

Agree. Watched both seasons. The Johnny character is amazing. I hope season 3 finds a home soon. YouTube not going to stream it. I think the show wants a bigger audience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT