ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bill Belichick

She's pretty. Wonder what her modelling fees are like.
If potential bosses think you're too old - get a winsome, young chippy to take pics with.
Of course I recognize Bill's compelling personality

9U66XKS.gif

His Rutgers son must be jealous.
He's the defensive coordinator for the Washington Huskies

Belichick.png

He's got a hoodie and a man bun.

He's the defensive coordinator for the Washington Huskies

Belichick.png

He's got a hoodie and a man bun.
but not the girl because the hoodie isn't a Rutgers one.
Maybe the girl he might get with a Washington hoodie will be his dad's girlfriend's GrandMa 😆

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
This guy is a 100% right. Maybe he would have a bit more to talk about with someone his age, but maybe more with the 24 year old cheerleader if she is a football fan an the 72 year old woman has no interest in football.

This guy is a 100% right. Maybe he would have a bit more to talk about with someone his age, but maybe more with the 24 year old cheerleader if she is a football fan an the 72 year old woman has no interest in football.

It would be pretty obvious they talk about purses, clothes, shoes, sports cars, vacations etc…duh

It funny- I get it. And even for the older guy to be showing off his “trophy” to his friends. But WTF to do when meeting her family. Even if you are rich and famous, that has to be very awkward

I always give a pass to guys like Belechick, Saban, etc. - to do what they did at that elite level with that amount of pressure for that long, you have to be a bit twisted, and not think like the rest of us

I love it...more power to Bill. Let him be. Most would change places with him

Maybe Brady too. I never thought Giselle was attractive - had more of a man-face than her ex DiCaprio.
Diddling her martial arts coach was a return to her level

I realize that “change places” is sort of a figure of speech but I would not trade places with Belichick. Not even for a short-term “Freaky Friday” kind of thing :)

At the same time, I say “good for him” if he can “pull”/date a 24 year old.

This is him putting in work in the offseason. He's too old to relate to young players? Not any more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT