ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bill Walton commentator at tonight's Arizona/Oregon game: He's making no sense

Scarlet Jerry

All Conference
Jul 30, 2001
Anyone watching the game on ESPN? Walton is making mumbling pronouncements - talking about Steve Jobs, etc. Is this his normal style?

-Scarlet Jerry

For 4 years of college with John Wooden and 1 glorious year in Portland there was never anyone better. Too many nights and days spent relaxing at Dead concerts has burned him out like napalm..

He did call what’s going on in college basketball “a toxic waste dump”. Makes a lot of sense to me.
Have come to love Bill Walton. Makes sometimes boring games very entertaining. Even Pierre Trudeau got a thank you during the game.

He did call what’s going on in college basketball “a toxic waste dump”. Makes a lot of sense to me.
Have come to love Bill Walton. Makes sometimes boring games very entertaining. Even Pierre Trudeau got a thank you during the game.
Are you OK with the fact that he provided arms to terrorist groups to fight the the FBI, drug kidnap victims, and was a total anti american
radical during is hippie days, sham on you.

Are you OK with the fact that he provided arms to terrorist groups to fight the the FBI, drug kidnap victims, and was a total anti american
radical during is hippie days, sham on you.

Meh, my comments were based on his entertainment value as a commentator. His hippie days and connection to the SLA were a hundred years ago. Maybe try living in the 21st century. Or maybe notify the authorities that Bill Walton once tripped on LSD at a Dead concert.

There is a very logical explanation for Walton's ramblings. It's called LSD.

He's amusing and a fun change of pace. He is passionate and appears genuine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT