ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Colonia NJ native to Furman University AD

that's awesome. I'm in Greenville often and have gone to a number of furman BBall games, the town loves the team and they have a good atmosphere in their little gym. Greenville is a tremendous place to visit for those that have never been

Reactions: RUDave_01
When I used to live in South Carolina, I would go to college sports around the state. Made it to a couple Furman football games. Not a huge stadium,but a nice facility and campus. Wofford as well. Kids used to get really dressed up for games—girls in nice dresses and guys in blazers and ties. I think the students at Auburn do the same, although I have never been there.

that's awesome. I'm in Greenville often and have gone to a number of furman BBall games, the town loves the team and they have a good atmosphere in their little gym. Greenville is a tremendous place to visit for those that have never been

If I was a young person who was struggling getting my career started in this area Greenville would be a place I would take a hard look at relocating to.

Great little city with a nice quality of life.

Reactions: anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
If I was a young person who was struggling getting my career started in this area Greenville would be a place I would take a hard look at relocating to.

Great little city with a nice quality of life.
Totally agreed. Can get a really nice 1 bedroom apartment brand new downtown for like $1250/month. Id move there in a heartbeat

In most of South Carolina, 1,250 a month is going to get you a three or four bedroom house on an acre or two, including taxes. Don’t know specifically about Greenville, but apartments can be found for $700 or less. In the late 90’s, I had a one bedroom apt on a lake with pool,tennis courts,fitness facility,plenty of parking and laundry building a twenty second walk away for $425.

If I had to move from NJ to the South, I’m glad to be in the Greenville area(technically Greer).

In most of South Carolina, 1,250 a month is going to get you a three or four bedroom house on an acre or two, including taxes. Don’t know specifically about Greenville, but apartments can be found for $700 or less. In the late 90’s, I had a one bedroom apt on a lake with pool,tennis courts,fitness facility,plenty of parking and laundry building a twenty second walk away for $425.

Greenville is the Hoboken of SC--------great downtown and if CFB is your thing the best team in the country is right down the road.

There has just been a bunch of corporate relo there.

Very artsy community and if you're into biking or hiking the outskirts are loaded with very picturesque trails .

I invest in GSP area. Great affordable workforce housing. If u ever want to invest down that way dm me, i syndicate everything

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT