ADVERTISEMENT

OT: D'Brickashaw Ferguson retiring

Wow that is impressive .
One of these years the jets will get it right. It's been almost 50 years since they've made a Super Bowl ! I don't even think they've even hosted a championship game since .

Crazy. I am visiting at my MIL's house and was sitting in same chair day he was drafted.

He his just one of many to do this. Except for QBs there is no reason for anyone else to play in the NFL past 30

White Bus except many of them in the NFL know nothing other than playing football. You still have to do something for the next 30-35 yrs of your life. There can only be so many ESPN broadcasters

He his just one of many to do this. Except for QBs there is no reason for anyone else to play in the NFL past 30

I can see a lineman leaving before most others. OL and WR get the most injuries statistically. OL get rolled up on from behind a lot. A guy from my nigh school was All Pro OL. Since retiring he's had over 20 operations and can only sleep 4 hours at a time. He doesn't regret playing in NFL but he says he should have played "less reckless".

Their not real football players.

Interesting take . Many a games and championships have been determined by the kicking game . It doesn't say much about the sport if a victor is crowned based on what a 'not real football player ' does .

Interesting take . Many a games and championships have been determined by the kicking game . It doesn't say much about the sport if a victor is crowned based on what a 'not real football player ' does .
They aren't the every down players that will need to retire because they don't get hit. And if you hit them there is a flag thrown. So no not real players.

White Bus except many of them in the NFL know nothing other than playing football. You still have to do something for the next 30-35 yrs of your life. There can only be so many ESPN broadcasters

It is also important to get out while you are healthy. Like you said there is a lot of time left in the players life.

They aren't the every down players that will need to retire because they don't get hit. And if you hit them there is a flag thrown. So no not real players.

Lol really! Cmon white bus what's an every down player ? A quarterback doesn't even play every down, doesn't play defense or special teams .

Guess i'll be the first to say this, though it was a long shot i was still pissed he didn't come here he was one of those players you knew was going to be good for a long time

Lol really! Cmon white bus what's an every down player ? A quarterback doesn't even play every down, doesn't play defense or special teams .

PSbeing PS- you have an OL who missed only one snap in a 11 year career. In a position that has 70-80 snaps per game in the toughest position on the field and maybe all of sports...and he wants to argue punters and kickers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT