ADVERTISEMENT

OT: D'Oh!

SkilletHead2

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 30, 2005
New Zealand
I skipped right past my 10,000 post without realising it because I'm so caught up in the basketball hire! And I was all set to say something truly inspiring and witty.

I skipped right past my 10,000 post without realising it because I'm so caught up in the basketball hire! And I was all set to say something truly inspiring and witty.
So now we're gonna have to wait another 9993 posts to finally hear that from you?

I might let you start one of my Intellectual Footprint OT's, since they are always inspiring and witty. How about for your 10,500th post you be the guest genius?

can you copy and paste your actual 10,000th post here? might be fun.

edit: I did some searches and cannot seem to master figuring out what your 10,000th was.. I see 10,010 in everyone I go to.

How about 11111 then?

Last edited:
Do you know why that happened? It's because you are very, very, very old.
:)

edit: I did some searches and cannot seem to master figuring out what your 10,000th was.. I see 10,010 in everyone I go to.

How about 11111 then?
I might go for all 1's. Good suggestion, good ol.

How about 11111 then?
I might go for all 1's. Good suggestion, good ol.
I think being in the Southern Hemisphere shouldn't your post count decrease with each post?

I'm cold? I'm not cold.
th

Reactions: SkilletHead2
Ive been here for years and dont have anythinf close to 10k

You guys respond too much!
You've been here half as long as I have and have more than half as many posts! And I've actually been here a lot longer than 2005, but had to get a new account when I moved to NZ. I'm actually the original skillethead, but had to become skillethead2 because of the move.

Reactions: jay_hq
You've been here half as long as I have and have more than half as many posts! And I've actually been here a lot longer than 2005, but had to get a new account when I moved to NZ. I'm actually the original skillethead, but had to become skillethead2 because of the move.
th

ah..
the thing is i started coming around 2004 but never bothered to make an account.

i was just a long time reader. of course the place was a lot different back then......

then this place got creepy and i realized I needed to post to balance out the insanity!

Last edited:
I just want to say that you're one of my favorite posters. Well, actually, not you but your board name. :) Reminds me of Craig "Iron head" Hayward (or something like that.)

It's my spellchecker. My computer is on UK spellchecker since most of my correspondence is amongst people from British backgrounds. Hence, I live near a harbour, spell license differently when I am talking about being able to do something and having a permit, have good judgement...it goes on and on. I gave up trying to correct it all the time!

It's my spellchecker. My computer is on UK spellchecker since most of my correspondence is amongst people from British backgrounds. Hence, I live near a harbour, spell license differently when I am talking about being able to do something and having a permit, have good judgement...it goes on and on. I gave up trying to correct it all the time!
And don't forget among/amongst!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT