ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Eric Montross dead

Cancer can be very cruel. Rest in peace, Mr. Montross. Prayers and condolences for all affected by his passing.

Smh rip...to the fellow board members, I don't know if people believe in natural health or not. But for all who will listen, ever since I turned 30 I've been taking two swigs of apple cider vinegar a day. I started breaking out like behind my ears and my armpits so I did some research on it and came up with I have a fatty liver. More research and decided apple cider vinegar was the best way to clean my liver, When I first started it was 3 swigs a day..when I first wake up, after lunch and then before I go to sleep. Now I just do mornings and bed time. But after the first two weeks of doing that, no more breakouts, I work out and it lead to me needing like 0 recovery time. I got stronger, I had screws put in my ankle for a car accident years before this, ankle used to flare up at times, that stopped. Haven't been sick since I started doing this. Just sharing l, it may help some of you. I use bragg apple cider vinegar with "the mother"

Saw him go against Corie Blount and the Cincinnati team w Nick Van Exel at the Meadowlands NCAA tourney. Great college player. RIP.

Was at the 1993 NCAA Final 4 in New Orleans when Eric Montross played and won for North Carolina. Sat in the 3rd row right next to Roy Williams'(coaching Kansas at the time) wife. Right across from where Chris Weber called the famous timeout that Michigan didn't have.

It was truly a great final 4 with North Carolina, Michigan, Kansas and Kentucky.

RIP Eric.

Best of Luck,
Groz

How good was he in the NBA?

I remember him being a stud at UNC.

Many big men they were stars in college don’t do well in the NBA.
Prime example was Stinka Dare
I don't think he was a star but lasted a while - 8 years? That's not bad. I remember him being a huge recruit out of high school with UNC beating out Knight and IU among others. Pretty devastating recruiting loss for Knight at the time.

Smh rip...to the fellow board members, I don't know if people believe in natural health or not. But for all who will listen, ever since I turned 30 I've been taking two swigs of apple cider vinegar a day. I started breaking out like behind my ears and my armpits so I did some research on it and came up with I have a fatty liver. More research and decided apple cider vinegar was the best way to clean my liver, When I first started it was 3 swigs a day..when I first wake up, after lunch and then before I go to sleep. Now I just do mornings and bed time. But after the first two weeks of doing that, no more breakouts, I work out and it lead to me needing like 0 recovery time. I got stronger, I had screws put in my ankle for a car accident years before this, ankle used to flare up at times, that stopped. Haven't been sick since I started doing this. Just sharing l, it may help some of you. I use bragg apple cider vinegar with "the mother"

Be careful. My Dad gave himself a bleeding ulcer and almost died doing this same routine years ago

Reactions: Jerseylegends
Be careful. My Dad gave himself a bleeding ulcer and almost died doing this same routine years ago
God bless him. Yes, apologies as I forget that everyone isn't the same. Should avoid it if you have an ulcer or any type of stomach issues..just sharing what has worked for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT