ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Exit Interviews

When I left the NFL:

"First of all, I want to congratulate you and say how much we all admire you. Most people just bitch about how awful it is, here, and how much they hate it and want to leave, but they never do. So you actually doing something about it... That's pretty special."

Reactions: redking
They are worthless in my opinion. The HR partner aligned with the function conducted them and guess what, they work very closely with the function and know all the managers. Meet with them often. Any valuable info would be buried. Thumbs down for my two previous employers.

We encourage constant feedback and communication. We ask that if you have an issues or problem, bring a proposed solution. We have low turnober.

We encourage constant feedback and communication. We ask that if you have an issues or problem, bring a proposed solution. We have low turnober.

I always hated that corporate BS. Just because someone doesn’t have a great solution, does not mean there is not a problem. And I mean that in general . Obviously , if your place has a low turnover they are doing something right

I always hated that corporate BS. Just because someone doesn’t have a great solution, does not mean there is not a problem. And I mean that in general . Obviously , if your place has a low turnover they are doing something right
It's not a requirement. We want to ensure issues are addressed to the satisfaction of people who are not happy.

Life Lesson: Anything HR touches is worthless.

Rutgers should eliminate any HR major. Your typical Victim Studies' & Dance Appreciation majors have more benefit for taxpayers who work for a living.

Reactions: rurichdog and RU23
I do it for all my sports teams. Huge help in developing culture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT