ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Feel THAT Aftershock just now? Wow.

My daughter in Morristown. My wife said she felt it here in So. Bruns. I did not.

Randolph taking a beating. Water main break from first quake. Just a mess out there. Disaster of a town.

I'm shocked someone started a 2nd thread on this when there is one started on the first event!
I unignored you to see what you said then got an immediate reminder of why I had you there.

First Event ..Second event. You said it yourself..

Go back away..

Reactions: MulletCork
I unignored you to see what you said then got an immediate reminder of why I had you there.

First Event ..Second event. You said it yourself..

Go back away..
So you didn't know aftershocks are part of the entire event. So I guess you need the attention and have to start a new thread for every aftershock?

Look at me, damnit 🤣
Ice Hockey GIF by NHL

I was splitting wood with my trusty.. @DJ Spanky..... Fiskars X27 when I heard a rumble and thought it was a truck passing nearby. My daughter came out and said "did you feel that?" I said "nope".

Reactions: RU848789
Good try, but nope. Google will get it, but it's always more fun to guess, IMO - I love Google/AI for stuff like this when I really want to know an answer for something important, but I hate it in social situations, when everyone starts typing searches furiously in Google on their phones, lol.
It wasn't really a genuine guess, but that song by Anthrax has been in my head all day.

Here is my best guess, the Van Halen song?

Good try, but nope. Google will get it, but it's always more fun to guess, IMO - I love Google/AI for stuff like this when I really want to know an answer for something important, but I hate it in social situations, when everyone starts typing searches furiously in Google on their phones, lol.
Dig it? As I was reading your post that lyric popped into my head

So you didn't know aftershocks are part of the entire event. So I guess you need the attention and have to start a new thread for every aftershock?

Look at me, damnit 🤣
Ice Hockey GIF by NHL
nailed it

I wonder what is next, perhaps a thread on the sun rising next morning after today's sunset? I mean, who could have imagined!

Reactions: RU Cheese
I was splitting wood with my trusty.. @DJ Spanky..... Fiskars X27 when I heard a rumble and thought it was a truck passing nearby. My daughter came out and said "did you feel that?" I said "nope".

Not all impressed with that for standard splitting. Pain in the ass when I have to flip to split, because often it doesn't stay in the log.

nailed it

I wonder what is next, perhaps a thread on the sun rising next morning after today's sunset? I mean, who could have imagined!

I wonder if it it worse having multiple threads for posters to talk about something that generally doesn't happen in NJ aĺl that often..... or ......posting in multiple threads to complain about what other people want to post about in multiple threads?

I wonder if it it worse having multiple threads for posters to talk about something that generally doesn't happen in NJ aĺl that often..... or ......posting in multiple threads to complain about what other people want to post about in multiple threads?
them "two peas in a pod" as they say.

All the crap that gets posted and here we have the 2nd biggest quake in NJ history followed by a rare significant "top ten" after quake and these two ... well I followed '95's own signature advice so I'll just move on. Thanks though. At least it provided a spot for some more musical discourse.

Reactions: Knight Shift
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT