ADVERTISEMENT

OT - For the older crowd:

I can't answer about LC, since I didn't go to Rutgers. But I know my alma mater required you to finish your undergrad degree within a certain timeframe (I think 8 years). If you didn't finish within 8 years, you needed to be accepted into a degree completion program, and had to show proficiency in courses completed a long time ago. I don't know if there were any undergrads who actually hung around for 8 years, but I did know several students who were in school, left (usually for military service), and then returned many years later to complete their degrees.

If you know someone who was at LC and wants to return after a hiatus to earn their degree, or use the credits toward a second degree, they should probably contact Rutgers. I would guess that Rutgers has a continuing education program or degree completion program. Even if they can't use the credits at Rutgers, they could probably transfer them to another institution with a continuing education or degree completion program.

Eddie Jordan just got his degree so I'm sure there's something in place like Upstream posted.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT