ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Frank Vincent dead

RocktheRac

Heisman Winner
Sep 10, 2001
78 year old actor Frank Vincent passes after complications from heart surgery. Best known for Phil on The Sopranos and Billy in Goodfellas. RIP

R.I.P. We all owe so much to actors and all performers in any area. Writers,artists and composers included. What a GREY WORLD we would live in without their talents.No matter upon what level.(I just got an unintended plug in for RU FB)

R.I.P. We all owe so much to actors and all performers in any area. Writers,artists and composers included. What a GREY WORLD we would live in without their talents.No matter upon what level.(I just got an unintended plug in for RU FB)
We owe so much?? These people make millions off of us.

Friends of mine were at a party at the shore and met him. One of the other wives told my friends wife "keep your eye on him, he's all hands"

Last edited:
Reactions: Knightmoves
Yea well, you all owe Masons so much as well. If it wasn't for us, you wouldn't have a basement to get away from the wives. Or cut up that dead body.

Last edited:
Lived in Nutley... anyone ever bump into him at the A&P?

One of my faves. As good as he was in goodfellas he was awesome in sopranos

Reactions: NickyNewark51
Lived in Nutley... anyone ever bump into him at the A&P?

One of my faves. As good as he was in goodfellas he was awesome in sopranos
Nutley...coming from Belleville and our biggest FB adversary a really nice town with an Italian flavor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT