ADVERTISEMENT

OT: GoFundMe of Firefighter from South Jersey severely injured in car crash.

tico brown

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2005
Baltimore Firefighter/ Audubon, NJ native Jake Bicking was severely injured in a serious car calrash in Delaware recently. He played youth ball for the Oaklyn, NJ Cougars and was an Audubon Firefighter before moving to Baltimore.

He was a great kid who turned out to be a great young man with a beautiful family. Here’s hoping he and his family gets through this on all levels.

Didn't I see another GFM request this morning (an iffy one)?

Didn't I see another GFM request this morning (an iffy one)?
You can ask the Audubon NJ Fire Department about the This since they posted the GFM on their IG/FB pages.

If you’re accusing me of a scam using this great young man and his situation, GFY.

You can ask the Audubon NJ Fire Department about the This since they posted the GFM on their IG/FB pages.

If you’re accusing me of a scam using this great young man and his situation, GFY.
I don't thinks that's it. There was another GFM request yesterday that came under some scrutiny. This a definitely a worthy cause.
God Bless Jake and his family and we all hope and pray for a complete recovery.

Reactions: T2Kplus20
I don't thinks that's it. There was another GFM request yesterday that came under some scrutiny. This a definitely a worthy cause.
God Bless Jake and his family and we all hope and pray for a complete recovery.
Truth on both points!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT