ADVERTISEMENT

OT: It's that time! ShopRite LoBro $1.99/lb

Choice Angus $2.49/lb., Prime Angus $2.99/lb.

Stock up on that LoBro for your Memorial Day festivities, and beyond!
Limit of One.

Too bad. I understand how to properly prepare and cook beef so I know there is good value here, but I'd like to stock up. Is that one per day, per purchase, per card?

Reactions: jreinsdorf
Limit of One.

Too bad. I understand how to properly prepare and cook beef so I know there is good value here, but I'd like to stock up. Is that one per day, per purchase, per card?
It's being sold as a twin pack and looks to be 1 per Shop-Rite card. Look in this weeks circular.

It's being sold as a twin pack and looks to be 1 per Shop-Rite card. Look in this weeks circular.
Saw it online before my post. Just wanted to know if I was only limited to one throughout the duration of the sale or if I could get one every day for a week if I wanted.

Searing in cast iron, finishing in a 425F oven for 15-20 minutes THEN seasoning and wrapping up in foil for 5 minutes and slicing thin is the way to go with LoBro imo. Chimichurri over thin cut LoBro is fantastic as well.

Use this recipe and add a few cloves of chopped garlic to it and let the london broil or steak marinate 2 hours to overnight. Finish steak or london broil for the last few minutes in aluminum foil with the marinade in it. Delicious.

Saw it online before my post. Just wanted to know if I was only limited to one throughout the duration of the sale or if I could get one every day for a week if I wanted.

Searing in cast iron, finishing in a 425F oven for 15-20 minutes THEN seasoning and wrapping up in foil for 5 minutes and slicing thin is the way to go with LoBro imo. Chimichurri over thin cut LoBro is fantastic as well.

At Shoprite I think London Broil is usually Top Round. People here tend to denigrate the cut because they equate it to cuts from the Rib or Loin. However as you've posted, there are ways to both cook and serve Round cuts that are delicious.

Reactions: RU-AGK
Use this recipe and add a few cloves of chopped garlic to it and let the london broil or steak marinate 2 hours to overnight. Finish steak or london broil for the last few minutes in aluminum foil with the marinade in it. Delicious.

Did I miss the recipe?

This must be The Unofficial LoBro thread. Only Bac can create the official thread 🍖

Limit of One.

That's how I understand it, and you need to load the digital coupon to your card.

7mynz4.jpg

I don't know why so many snobs are dead-set against CHEWING. Do they make their beef jerky from prime rib?

Lo-bro is still beef and it can be made well.

TASTE THE SAVINGS! TASTES LIKE... VICTORY!

Now.. of course.. if you are limiting red meat consumption for health reasons.. yeah.. you might want to pass on this for something more.. worth the transfats.

THIS. I do all of that and once its 130 degrees its done and time for a smear of compound butter.

Reactions: RU-AGK
Limit of One.

One per meal

Everyone's favorite meat will be tossed on grills across the state of NJ this weekend. Thank you Shop Rite! 😆

• Love
Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT