ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Jerry Kill steps down

Great coach and I doubt he will be able to stay away. He will be back somewhere in some capacity. He can’t stay away

Reactions: ManasquanMike
Great coach and I doubt he will be able to stay away. He will be back somewhere in some capacity. He can’t stay away
I'm thinking he'll return as an analysts.
This way he can help, mot run, a program without the responsibility of running a program or recruiting players
Just help the HC and staff without the pressure that might cause some health problems, he has , act up.

What happened with him in the post game after the bowl game?

I saw a clip of him speaking straight up about some nonsense with the AD. Anyone know the backstory?

I saw a clip of him speaking straight up about some nonsense with the AD. Anyone know the backstory?
New Mexico wasn't going to let New Mexico State practice in NM's indoor practice facility, to bust balls. NM State was set to practice outside in the snow over it.

Reactions: redking and The RUT

New Mexico wouldn’t let them practice in their indoor facility because when they played their QB pissed on their indoor turf. Kill was arguing kid was punished and aD should be for acting like a child

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT