ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Johnny Walker High Rye????

miket007

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
New Haven
Any of you fellas try this yet? I was excited when i saw it a couple weeks ago in a commercial so i picked a bottle yesterday after eventually finding it. Huge JW fan and i usually drink JW Black but told myself i needed to experiment more with there other options such as gold/green. My experience with "Rye" whiskeys/scotch is that it has an harsh after bite. Gonna crack this bad boy around 1800 to take the sting off of the way we got R ass smashed SMDH. Anyone tried this yet?????

I popped that bad boy fellas. Not as harsh as other brands for sure with the aftertaste or smell. Not bad 750 ml for $42 but the JW black is better...

I like the JW Green much better than the Black.
I just started messing with Scotch and wanted to start at the bottom so i've had red, black double black and high rye. The JW black has been the best so far. I'm going by order so i believe green or gold will be the next bottle i get.

Reactions: RU MAN
I just started messing with Scotch and wanted to start at the bottom so i've had red, black double black and high rye. The JW black has been the best so far. I'm going by order so i believe green or gold will be the next bottle i get.
Gold is an outstanding value, but Blue is obviously the best and most expensive. They also have other varieties which are ultra expensive, which I’ve seen at duty free shops in the airport. Lastly, JW is a blend, as opposed to single malts, which some prefer.

Reactions: miket007
Any of you fellas try this yet? I was excited when i saw it a couple weeks ago in a commercial so i picked a bottle yesterday after eventually finding it. Huge JW fan and i usually drink JW Black but told myself i needed to experiment more with there other options such as gold/green. My experience with "Rye" whiskeys/scotch is that it has an harsh after bite. Gonna crack this bad boy around 1800 to take the sting off of the way we got R ass smashed SMDH. Anyone tried this yet?????
I bet it was the best Whiskey you ever had. Since you were drinking it during the game last night, Amirite?

• Haha
Nope, i don't drink during the week BUT i will be tasting on it momentarily...

gnUauO4.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT