ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Just had an earthquake

I think there just may have been a small earthquake near Jackson because my house was shaking for about 30 seconds to a minute.

Reactions: biker7766
I was in my basement and the whole house shook. That was crazy.

On 5th floor of office building in Summit. Whole building shook. Wife felt it in New Brunswick at hospital and buddy did all the way out on North Fork of LI

Felt it in Chester. Nothing like it in NJ for me before. Stuff fell off the shelves at my house.

Somerset County woke me up. My father was walking the tow path at landing lane and said he felt nothing. He was walking on college Ave for the one 12 years ago and also felt nothing

Reactions: ldwnmas
Yes damn strong and long here in Rocktown, I was in the '89 Quake in san Fran and can tell you that one we just had was a pretty good one. I lost pictures on the wall just now.

Wow. Never felt that before. Whole building in NB shook. Definitely felt this one more than 2011.

Reactions: ldwnmas
Heard a loud rumble in Marlton. Thought it was a loud plane or construction truck outside.

Neighbors felt their house shake.

GKaIrYiXgAA_Uj_

Yeah- here in Franklin Lakes- pretty intense...had no idea what it was at first and thought something was about to blow in the house until I saw the water in the creek behind me rippling like crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT