ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Link to MLAX vs. Stony Brook Today @ 6:00

Our down man is not good. Branford Rogers, number 33, just played the guy from behind as if he wasn't down a man, leaving open space right on the doorstep.

Dude is a senior. He should know better.

We need to dominate groundballs from here on out. Hengingburg stripped by a shorty. Uggh.

Not having a good feeling about this one. Should have stayed with the red helmets. We are undefeated in those!

Keep taking these bad deep shots as well. We desperately need a goal. I dont understand why they rush these shots.

Ball just isn't bouncing our way this game. 5-11. Very disappointing. Getting killed on groundballs.

Bad performance, some bad luck, bad loss. No excuses. Will they finish the season over .500?

Brecht has got to make a change at Goalie. Alleyne is getting lit up like a christmas tree. He's swiss but the Def is not helping out much.

Throw this tape away. One thing is for sure. We need Edleman back. Badly. He triggers our whole team.

Refs better not let them pass the ball around for 2-3 minutes.

You have to respond to the step up in competion. That's what it's all about,

Personally speaking, I thought Army would beat this team. I think it is less about not stepping up to comp, and more we just played really poorly. It happens. You wish it didn't.

Really happy to have a game Monday. After that game, you want to jump back in the saddle quickly.

I figured we'd go 1-1 in the SB/Princeton stretch so let's get the "W" on Monday. I think we will.

I am struggling to think of anything we did well....painful
Alleyne was a sieve
SB scored at will.......cutters galore......open net goals.....solid D
RU struggled to score.....rarely open....the D often looked lost.
we had no answer

Like someone said above,,,,,I hope this is our WTF game...

Crazy world of lacrosse now. Penn St., who has some bad losses and is unranked, just beat # 7 Harvard.

Maryland up 4-1 early on Princeton. A Maryland team who was struggling to score goals all season.

Princeton has one player who makes their team go. Currier. He is very good and plays the whole game at the face off spot. Let's hope Maryland physically abuses him today.

Didn't Princeton lose by 10 to Hopkins in its last game before Maryland?

I think it was more. Maryland absolutely smoked Prinecton. I think the final was 17-4 and the dogs were pulled off early third quarter.

Would have liked to see a closer game as Princeton started resting people.

B1G having a good day today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT