ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Marlins hire female GM

Maybe she can get the team to move to New Jersey so we can have our own team to root for !!! I can only imagine how much money the Yankees/Mets or Phillies would extort from an owner bringing a team here. Not sure where a team could be placed where it wouldn’t be in their territory rights. Maybe by Great Adventure?

Maybe she can get the team to move to New Jersey so we can have our own team to root for !!! I can only imagine how much money the Yankees/Mets or Phillies would extort from an owner bringing a team here. Not sure where a team could be placed where it wouldn’t be in their territory rights. Maybe by Great Adventure?
The stadium that at one point was supposed to be in the Meadowlands was going to look just like Kaufman where the Royals play.

Hope the Marlins have success. They can build off a nice season and they have a very nice ballpark in south florida . Very underrated park

Well deserved and highly respected amongst MLB ranks...arguably had the credentials to be hired for this position 10 years ago and almost feels like too good of a hire for Miami.

Unfortunatley for all the fans of the individual teams the NL East is the best division in baseball. Gonna be intriguing the next few seasons.

My friend's wife grew up with her in Ridgewood and they are still friends. I've already inquired about tickets when they play the Mets and his response was that he will be taken care of but for me to purchase my own.

Don’t know much about her track record or her philosophies on how to build a team, but that resume is crazy good!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT