ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Masters question

MADHAT1

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2003
In the Masters thread this question was asked: "How do we have a Master's thread and not one post from @WhiteBus? Did I miss something and he quit the board? Hasn't been seen since 3/11/22. Hoping he's on a European bike tour."
Rather than hijack that thread with my answer starting this one as a sure fire way to bring White Bus back posting,because he won't be able to resist after seeing my answer to that question 😇

White Bus is at the Masters to busy to post here.
He's serving the tourney players and caddies their breakfast of Taylor Ham , egg & cheese on a hard roleevery morning .
For the fan's lunch crowd, White Bus makes a mean Taylor Ham, lettuces and tomato sandwich on toasted marble rye .
Dinner menu is Bus' famous Taylor Ham Pollo Quesedilla

Reactions: Section124
I was the one that asked the question. Just weird no recent posts in the Yankees, Mets, Phillies or Masters threads. Maybe he’s off playing with Phil and eating Taylor Ham. 😃

Reactions: MADHAT1
Just hope everything is Ok with White Bus and the posts about his absence puts a smile on his face .
Latest Bus news , he's hiding out in Central Jersey, you know that island that's in the Bay of St Malo - just 14 miles from the French coast and 85 miles (137 km) south of the English coast. Jersey is the biggest of the Channel Islands and not part of the USA's State of New Jersey.
(Central)Jersey is a British Crown Dependency, and is defended and internationally represented by the UK government.
So it seems like White Bus went to a foreign land to introduce the natives to the gourmet dining known as a Taylor Ham breakfast sandwich

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT