ADVERTISEMENT

OT: New Rutgers Theaters Open!

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
Great day for current and future Rutgers students. Opens today at 3:00–www.nbpac.org.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUSK97
RU89, not an architect, but yes very excited with all the new projects opening at Rutgers—coming up is a new Honors dorm and baseball field at the Newark campus, new and renovated dorms and Engineering buildings on the Piscataway/New Brunswick campus, and new Business School building and baseball/lacrosse fields at Camden. Hope I see before I die—Rutgers Hockey Arena and an actual baseball stadium in Piscataway.

All these posts are great. When are you going to find that sale at Kohls where we can get a Rutgers t shirt for $8.99. I have money set aside.

As far as hockey.....we both would love it but you know it probably isn't going to happen. Wouldnt B1G kick in a ton of money if we built a facility that seated over a certain amount? We'd need both a men's and women's hockey team and the programs would need $ to be self funded forever.

It is crazy but there is something like only 70 D1 hockey teams.

Ok, Greene,if you insist—long sleeve Rutgers shirts for $9.99 at Boscovs. Stores throughout central and southern New Jersey. Order online and Free shipping to your local store. For those interested, I have a list of about 100 other places that sell everything from Rutgers rugs to Rutgers jewelry.

Thanks, Greene. There is three minutes of my life I will never get back—founded by Sol Boscov, who was Jewish and Russian who moved here in 1911 with $1.37 cents in his pocket and lived in Reading where he opened his first store. In addition, he spoke Yiddish and was able to converse with the Pennsylvania Dutch, who became his first customers. The company is still a Boscovs family owned company. Would you also like the history of Belks, Wegmans, Shop Rite, HEB, Krauszers ?

That still isn’t very much, although it is still $34.61 more than what is donated to Rutgers Athletics by most of the people on this site who always complain we don’t spend enough on coaches,facilities,etc.

RU89, not an architect, but yes very excited with all the new projects opening at Rutgers—coming up is a new Honors dorm and baseball field at the Newark campus, new and renovated dorms and Engineering buildings on the Piscataway/New Brunswick campus, and new Business School building and baseball/lacrosse fields at Camden. Hope I see before I die—Rutgers Hockey Arena and an actual baseball stadium in Piscataway.

Which dorms are being renovated?

Thanks, Greene. There is three minutes of my life I will never get back—founded by Sol Boscov, who was Jewish and Russian who moved here in 1911 with $1.37 cents in his pocket and lived in Reading where he opened his first store. In addition, he spoke Yiddish and was able to converse with the Pennsylvania Dutch, who became his first customers. The company is still a Boscovs family owned company. Would you also like the history of Belks, Wegmans, Shop Rite, HEB, Krauszers ?

Are they going to do anything about the eyesore that is the River Dorms? That felt grammatically wrong, but you get my point.

Are they going to do anything about the eyesore that is the River Dorms? That felt grammatically wrong, but you get my point.

The Rutgers 2030 plan involved removing Hardenburgh (the center dorm) and keeping the other two. Not sure about renovating them, but I've heard of nothing new planned.

Probably no plans in the next two years while we look for a new president.

Ok, Greene,if you insist—long sleeve Rutgers shirts for $9.99 at Boscovs. Stores throughout central and southern New Jersey. Order online and Free shipping to your local store. For those interested, I have a list of about 100 other places that sell everything from Rutgers rugs to Rutgers jewelry.
I've bought quite a few things at Boscovs in Woodbridge Center but never any Rutgers item. Why, simply because they seem to only have L, XL & XXL on hand.

Onthebanks, I just went to their website and just about everything is available in small or medium through extra extra large. You can have them shipped to your store for free. Also, sometimes stores run out of a size out on the floor but have more in the back. Never hurts to ask.

Onthebanks, I just went to their website and just about everything is available in small or medium through extra extra large. You can have them shipped to your store for free. Also, sometimes stores run out of a size out on the floor but have more in the back. Never hurts to ask.
They NEVER have small or medium Rutgers tee shirts. I've been there many times in the last 3 or 4 years. I will check out their website next time I need to buy any RU gear.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT