ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NJ Devils 2024-2025 Thread

Dawson Mercer one of four RFAs around the league to yet be re-signed.

Hoping Devils and him can strike a deal before the Prague trip

Reactions: goru1869
Was at game tonight and Seamus Casey looks like he’s gonna be a legit player . Guy can skate , pass , walk the line at the point and a majority of his point shots get through. Like with most young dmen needs some work in his own end .

Going Mets YouTube highlight crazy

Forgot why I actually took a half day today

Let’s go Devils !!!!!!!

7:35 am and 2 1/2 hours until the puck gets dropped. LOVE morning hockey. LET'S GO DEVILS!

It looks like Erica Wachter has left the Devils.
Will miss her. She was good!

Ironically saw her on SNY several days ago !

Good to see Dougie Hamilton back and Devils appear to be a bigger / more physical team - which was mucho needed !

It looks like Erica Wachter has left the Devils.
Will miss her. She was good!

Ironically saw her on SNY several days ago !

Good to see Dougie Hamilton back and Devils appear to be a bigger / more physical team - which was mucho needed !

Rachel Herzog is her replacement and has been pretty good so far, and not bad on the eyes, either.

Was at game tonight and Seamus Casey looks like he’s gonna be a legit player . Guy can skate , pass , walk the line at the point and a majority of his point shots get through. Like with most young dmen needs some work in his own end .
Nostradamus

Reactions: CHOPU
My son and I will be at the home opener on Thursday. Pumped for it! Anyone else going?

This is the Markstrom I am used to seeing. Luckily Devils have the firepower to come back. And plenty of time.

Devils have a quandary now with Semus Casey. Not going to be so easy to send him back to the minors when Luke Hughes comes back.
Unfortunately, it'll be him and Kovacevic that come out of the lineup when Hughes and Pesce return. Though it's not because they deserve a demotion.

Devils have a quandary now with Semus Casey. Not going to be so easy to send him back to the minors when Luke Hughes comes back.
I wouldn’t get too far ahead of ourselves bc a lot can happen in the next month . Defensive depth is a good thing . Please keep Noesen on the first PP bc hes the greasy net front guy we’ve been looking for .

Reactions: TM94goRU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT