ADVERTISEMENT

OT: RIP Lou Dobbs

agree or disagree with him, he had a big impact on cable news as a longtime fixture at CNN and for business news in the 80s and 90s

Dude- from your link:

"Dobbs was a staunch supporter of Trump, frequently defending the former president's actions on his show and promoting lies about the 2020 presidential election."

Well, either way he was an influential figure. RIP. What's up with the flurry of celebrity deaths recently? This isn't just about the threes.

who determines what a lie is
Usually it's the truth, but some consider "alternative facts" more worthy than the truth
Which makes Conspiracy theories so acceptable for those that don't want to believe what is real

As for Dobbs , may he rest in peace and I'll let God judge if he was an honest man or not when talking about the issues on his show.

Usually it's the truth, but some consider "alternative facts" more worthy than the truth
Which makes Conspiracy theories so acceptable for those that don't want to believe what is real

As for Dobbs , may he rest in peace and I'll let God judge if he was an honest man or not when talking about the issues on his show.
Hmm sharp as a tack right?

Cheap fakes ahem

Hmm sharp as a tack right?
as long as you get the point
images

and Fox proved it was telling lies, those who fell for those lies still trust that outfit and have little use hearing what honest media outlets report .
It's hard to keep up with who had more or worse lies.

Let's see:
HB's laptop was Russian disinformation 🤓
Russia collusion 🥸
Good people on both sides😏
Vax prevents spread😵
Deny natural immunity🥴
Hidin Biden's decline😣

they started it as usual..my original post was fine
I'm the they. I own it. Just pointing out what the story said that you linked. I didn't mean to start trouble.
That's a hell of a thing to print about a man who just passed away though.
They can't help themselves. They are disgusting.
At least they laid off him for 22 hours after getting shot, but the gloves came back off quickly.

Reactions: bac2therac
It's hard to keep up with who had more or worse lies.

Let's see:
HB's laptop was Russian disinformation 🤓
Russia collusion 🥸
Good people on both sides😏
Vax prevents spread😵
Deny natural immunity🥴
Hidin Biden's decline😣
there are good liars on both sides 😁

Reactions: Knight Shift
I'm the they. I own it. Just pointing out what the story said that you linked. I didn't mean to start trouble.
At least they laid off him for 22 hours after getting shot, but the gloves came back off quickly.
Good to see someone owing up to what they did.
I post what's below this message out of respect for your honesty on who started it , not to make fun of you
i-did-it-498-x-278-gif-edk0zl8xjlfkufh6.gif

• Haha
Yeah msm did that with an Oklahoma senator last week leading with the headline he was a climate change denier

You are dumb … can’t help yourself sticking with that BS.
yep dumb is keeping believing in an outfit that had to pay for the lies it spread.
Idiocy is believing the liar instead of wanting the truth
Fox at one time even went to court claiming no one in their right mind would take what their main talking head said seriously and yet the fools still took everything said by that liar as Gospel
Fox won a court battle by admiring people who looked on them as a creditable news source were fools
>Do Fox News viewers think Tucker Carlson tells them the truth? Are they, in fact, reasonable? The federal judge, Mary Kay Vyskocil, who herself was appointed to the federal bench by Trump nine months ago, dismissed the case, citing Carlson’s First Amendment protections. That is, Vyskocil bought the argument Fox News was pushing that Carlson is, first and foremost, not a provider of “the news” as we know it, or “facts” as we commonly understand them, and his audience knows this. They’re apparently in on the gag. Fox News doesn’t label Carlson’s speech parody because that’s embarrassing for a company with the word news in its name to admit; it’s not factual journalism because that implies some responsibility for the credibility of the information that you spew. Instead, Fox News lawyers claim, Carlson is not “stating actual facts” but simply engaging in “non-literal commentary.”<
So you can call me dumb, but maybe look in the mirror to see the dumb one

Reactions: RC1991 and Kbee3
You believing this shows how mindless you are. Such as those calling the attempt on DT’s life fake? Did they forget the firefighter Cory Comperatore who died or the other two victims shot and maimed for life? No … sorry calling you dumb was too nice. Carlson was always ” a libertarian “ who danced to his own drumbeat. Hey we’ll see in November …. It won’t be JB … but no matter what the policies will be the same. Losing and dangerous policy. It’s been a great week in the USA.

Reactions: bac2therac
Long before Trump got involved in politics, Lou Dobbs was railing against issues involving illegal immigration and the economic effects it would have on this country. He was right but nobody listened.

Indeed, CNN was still run by adults back then - before staff was getting busted for fapping during cyber meetings (Toobin), being naked in Central Park bushes with crack and sex toys (Richard Quest) and producer busted for seeking sex with a 9 year old ( John Griffin). Fair to say CNN has been a den of goblins.

Fox for its voting part pleaded guilty because that's been their model for avoiding court and testifying (Murdoch hates it). They did same thing in UK - throw a celeb staffer over the side and pay.

The real issue (and its not illegal to raise questions) was how there was huge collaboration between corporations and politicians to "nudge" the system - fudge the margins as lawyers do ("depends on what is is")?

Zuckerberg got to spend a half billion on altering voting systems (he called it "fortifying" the vote). His funds paid for drop boxes were 9 of 10 ended-up in urban areas were the finessers knew what votes would be. No authorities would interfere. I was up at 2-3 AM in 2020 and watched counting stopped "so people could go home and rest." Then the vans rolled-in and counts started again. It was lke being in Cuba or something. Pols also quietly changed election laws without going through legislatures

Molly Ball wrote in Time about the massive operation

“The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election”

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Last edited:
yep dumb is keeping believing in an outfit that had to pay for the lies it spread.
Idiocy is believing the liar instead of wanting the truth
Fox at one time even went to court claiming no one in their right mind would take what their main talking head said seriously and yet the fools still took everything said by that liar as Gospel
Fox won a court battle by admiring people who looked on them as a creditable news source were fools
>Do Fox News viewers think Tucker Carlson tells them the truth? Are they, in fact, reasonable? The federal judge, Mary Kay Vyskocil, who herself was appointed to the federal bench by Trump nine months ago, dismissed the case, citing Carlson’s First Amendment protections. That is, Vyskocil bought the argument Fox News was pushing that Carlson is, first and foremost, not a provider of “the news” as we know it, or “facts” as we commonly understand them, and his audience knows this. They’re apparently in on the gag. Fox News doesn’t label Carlson’s speech parody because that’s embarrassing for a company with the word news in its name to admit; it’s not factual journalism because that implies some responsibility for the credibility of the information that you spew. Instead, Fox News lawyers claim, Carlson is not “stating actual facts” but simply engaging in “non-literal commentary.”<
So you can call me dumb, but maybe look in the mirror to see the dumb one
So true.

You believing this shows how mindless you are. Such as those calling the attempt on DT’s life fake? Did they forget the firefighter Cory Comperatore who died or the other two victims shot and maimed for life? No … sorry calling you dumb was too nice. Carlson was always ” a libertarian “ who danced to his own drumbeat. Hey we’ll see in November …. It won’t be JB … but no matter what the policies will be the same. Losing and dangerous policy. It’s been a great week in the USA.
You are what's known as a true believer of the unbelievable.
Call me any name you like, but you'll still be wrong for ignoring the truth and relying on alternative facts that suit your beliefs but are just misinformation put out to fool gullible people like you seem to be.
Have a good night and dream of how witty you are when the only thing you have going for you is the ability to find ways to look like an idiot.

Those who called the assassination attempt fake were fools, you'd fit in nicely

Reactions: Kbee3
These same people were ones who were sure there was a child sex ring running out of a pizza joint in DC and to top that they believed all those poor babies from the Sandy Hook Elementary school, in Connecticut, died as a result of an anti gun conspiracy. At least babies didn't die for the election BS.

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT