ADVERTISEMENT

OT: RIP Lou Dobbs

Was wondering how in the hell the Dobbs death thread had more posts than the Bob Newhart one, given that Bob Newhart was an absolute giant in comedy, while Dobbs was an economist who had cable news shows and was fired in disgrace...and then I see the usual bickering.

You are what's known as a true believer of the unbelievable.
Call me any name you like, but you'll still be wrong for ignoring the truth and relying on alternative facts that suit your beliefs but are just misinformation put out to fool gullible people like you seem to be.
Have a good night and dream of how witty you are when the only thing you have going for you is the ability to find ways to look like an idiot.

Those who called the assassination attempt fake were fools, you'd fit in nicely
"It" is not worth you time.
We may not agree on everything, but we probably agree on more than you may think. Both sides stretch the truth, and yes, tell lies.

"It" is not worth you time.
We may not agree on everything, but we probably agree on more than you may think. Both sides stretch the truth, and yes, tell lies.
One side does a tad more than "stretch the truth". They lie like it's a bodily function.

Usually it's the truth, but some consider "alternative facts" more worthy than the truth
Which makes Conspiracy theories so acceptable for those that don't want to believe what is real

As for Dobbs , may he rest in peace and I'll let God judge if he was an honest man or not when talking about the issues on his show.
Really ….ha ha ha …. “ I’ll let God judge”….. We’ll that’s mighty big of you.

Was wondering how in the hell the Dobbs death thread had more posts than the Bob Newhart one, given that Bob Newhart was an absolute giant in comedy, while Dobbs was an economist who had cable news shows and was fired in disgrace...and then I see the usual bickering.
The only one bickering seems to be you. Newhart an icon….Dobbs not liked by some.

You are what's known as a true believer of the unbelievable.
Call me any name you like, but you'll still be wrong for ignoring the truth and relying on alternative facts that suit your beliefs but are just misinformation put out to fool gullible people like you seem to be.
Have a good night and dream of how witty you are when the only thing you have going for you is the ability to find ways to look like an idiot.

Those who called the assassination attempt fake were fools, you'd fit in nicely
Keep your family out of the conversation numb nuts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT