ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rutgers B at MSG vs Michigan

needmorecowbell

All American
Gold Member
Oct 28, 2007
Hillsborough, NJ
Last edited:
We're 5-2 in the B1G, unranked, while Mich is 2-4 and ranked.

Thank God rankings mean jack sh*t in BBall because the tournament doesn't care you were a winner two decades ago

Reactions: RUPete
silentwillie said:

Amen brother.

Sitting with the guy who outranked you as an officer our year. You bringing “Grog” who very skillfully rebranded as “Thor”? (He and I recently had a laugh about how artful that pivot was.)
[/quote]
Thoritis - catch it! Say hi to JF.

Reactions: Scarlet1984
Sitting with the guy who outranked you as an officer our year. You bringing “Grog” who very skillfully rebranded as “Thor”? (He and I recently had a laugh about how artful that pivot was.)
Thoritis - catch it! Say hi to JF.[/QUOTE]

To be clear, I am sitting with him at the game. You will probably see him when I do at the pre-game.

silentwillie said:

Thoritis - catch it! Say hi to JF.[/QUOTE]

To be clear, I am sitting with him at the game. You will probably see him when I do at the pre-game.
[/quote]
Got it. Thanks. See you at MSG.

Reactions: Scarlet1984
He had a plan and found players who understood and believe in the vision. His players were not highly recruited but have a big heart, play hard and brought into the game plan. This team is fun to watch due to their team concept. If he can add a couple of sharpshooters, who play defense this team will be a top ten next year. That is down right amazing. Go RU!

He had a plan and found players who understood and believe in the vision. His players were not highly recruited but have a big heart, play hard and brought into the game plan. This team is fun to watch due to their team concept. If he can add a couple of sharpshooters, who play defense this team will be a top ten next year. That is down right amazing. Go RU!

Are you Dave Revson? He said almost exactly the same thing on Big10 and Beyond tonight.

I know... not football related but everyone here who can make it needs to get to MSG on Saturday Feb 1. Great opportunity for RU to take home court advantage from Michigan. Get to Ticketmaster and pick up tickets!

Go Knights! PACK the GARDEN!

I believe this is a Wrestling and MBB double header as we will take on Michigan in both in MSG.

It is a very cool event that the Big Ten does every year.

I just hope Rutgers Admin will hold on to Pike. You know those SEC, ACC teams are going to sniff their way around here, throwing big bucks to see if he will take their offer.

I just hope Rutgers Admin will hold on to Pike. You know those SEC, ACC teams are going to sniff their way around here, throwing big bucks to see if he will take their offer.

With us getting more and more money from the Big Ten every year. We will be able to offer extensions and large raises. If we o the unthinkable and make the NCAA this year, you better believe he will be awarded.

With us getting more and more money from the Big Ten every year. We will be able to offer extensions and large raises. If we o the unthinkable and make the NCAA this year, you better believe he will be awarded.
Hopefully by Rutgers

After dropping the tickets to $35 Saturday, sometime Sunday they increased them again. Not sure why, never saw that before. Maybe they are trying to capitalize on the ranking? Lol. Good problem to have

Reactions: Scarlet83
After dropping the tickets to $35 Saturday, sometime Sunday they increased them again. Not sure why, never saw that before. Maybe they are trying to capitalize on the ranking? Lol. Good problem to have

Prices didn't increase, the $35 tickets that were available all sold.

The following year on Jan. 30, 2021, Rutgers will play Michigan State in men’s basketball while the Scarlet Knights will compete against Penn State in wrestling with Rutgers serving as the host in both competitions. Times will be announced at a later date.

I remember someone posting that the upper level wasn't available for sale. I'm assuming that meant the blue seats in the top deck (or at least what used to be the blue seats the last time I was at the Garden). Anyone know if that is the case or are the green seats also not being sold?

Thanks.

oh geeze lol
iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT