ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rutgers basketball apparel

S_Janowski

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 24, 2009
Marlton, NJ
Is anyone aware of any Rutgers basketball apparel available for purchase?

There are a few items available through the BN college spirit shop (but not much). I know there’s the stand at the RAC that has some gear as well.

Outside these options there’s very limited basketball gear. It still boggles my mind how we have such a lower amount of licensed gear available compared to others schools (many of which are much smaller than Rutgers).

This is an area this program needs to take up the next level to capitalize on along with the 2024 recruiting class.

Agree with your take. I actually just found a great Rutgers basketball adidas sweatshirt thru Dicks online. Google search ‘Rutgers basketball shirt“ really is best way

Reactions: S_Janowski
You can't buy some of the alternate jerseys which is a huge reason why teams create them: generate sales!! So why bother?

Reactions: Local Shill
Two of my favorite RU apparel pieces overall are my traditional RU basketball jersey and the old school white one with the script. Didn't realize it existed but then saw people with it at a football game and found it online. I would recommend searching and you will find.

I noticed that the Rutgers Team Shop website now has NIL replica Jerseys for each player. They say "Coming Soon" on the website but Backordered once you order one. Has anyone actually received one of these from shop.scarletknights.com which redirects to www.bkstr.com/rutgersstore/home

Scarlet is not a favorite color of many folks when it comes to casual wear, which might have something to do with limited options.

I noticed that the Rutgers Team Shop website now has NIL replica Jerseys for each player. They say "Coming Soon" on the website but Backordered once you order one. Has anyone actually received one of these from shop.scarletknights.com which redirects to www.bkstr.com/rutgersstore/home
Took me 3 weeks to get a Patel t shirt at the beginning of the season. No email correspondence or confirmation. It all happened via text. It was legit though.

Adidas may be great for players and staff and $$$ but a big disappointment for the fans. Nike had far bigger selection.
I don't recall Nike ever having any basketball stuff. Adidas has had way more basketball stuff than nike.

I will 100% buy an Ace Bailey Jersey....let me know when that is available

Big savings from Fanatics. Offer ends tonight. Use promo code Advent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT