ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Rutgers Unite 8K run..

RutgersSam

All American
Nov 6, 2004
Anyone doing it on Sunday? Where is the best place to park? How is the course? What's a good chill after run activity, that involves some drinking preferably? Thanks in advance.

I'm doing the 1/2 marathon. I'll be the guy wearing the Rutgers t-shirt.

I've run the half twice, honestly don't remeber there being an 8k. Got there relatively early and parked near Busch I think...but I don't know where the 8k starts. My advice is always to go early. Half marathon course was nice- relatively flat, a few out and backs, and around campus so familiar to me. After run drinks at stuff yer face. Finish early to get a spot

3rd year in a row I'm running the half-marathon. I park on College Ave and take the shuttle to the starting line on Busch. You finish the half marathon on College Ave right by Scott Hall, so your car is there when you finish, not sure of the 8K route.

Park in the surface lot by the frats where the grease trucks used to be if you want to be near your car at the finish, again only if the 8K finishes on College Ave..

Usually arrive around 6:45 AM, half marathon starts at 8 and the 8K starts at 8:15.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT